"He won't get off that easy. I'll take care of him later."

Walking back into my room I glance back at the bed.

The princess is awake.

_____________
Sylvari's POV

I had awoke to Kylo's voice yelling angrily at the General in the other room. I sat up and held the blanket to me.

Clutching it tightly I silently hoped it would give me courage for the man I was about to face once again. I heard  General Hux rush out of the room.

Kylo came into view stepping back into his bedroom.

We both instantly raised our hands at each other, ready to use whatever force necessary to subdue one another.

"Please, don't. I won't cause any trouble. You don't need to do that with me." I said weakly.

He pulled his arm away slowly while his face contemplated if he could trust me.

"Very well then. Can I trust you to behave? No mind tricks?" He asked sternly.

I lowered my hand slowly dropping it down onto the sheets.

"Yes." I say softly.

Now it was quiet, awkwardly silent. I didn't know what to say.

"You must be tired." He says.

"Yes, I am." I said bluntly.

Not reading too be much into my words, Kylo walked up to a dresser nearby and started searching for clothes.

"I'm sure you're going to want some fresh clothes and a bath after everything..."

"After kidnapping me." I say finishing his sentence.

He looks up with a little bit of hurt projected on his face but it quickly disappears showing no sign of guilt.

"Well that's what you have done Kylo! You took me away from my home, against my will, and now I'm a prisoner. Your personal prisoner." I scream.

"I wouldn't say your a prisoner, princess. Look at where you are right now. Does this look like a cell to you? You're more like my guest with limited privileges. I even gave you your own room!"

"That are adjoined and you have access to whenever you want!" I spat.

He gives up on finding clothes in the dresser for me to wear.

"I will have to request clothing that will fit you. I'll be right back. Can I trust you to behave while I'm gone?" He says.

"Where am I going to go Kylo? I can't get out!" I huff.

He silently stares waiting for me to answer his question.

"Yes, yes. I will be right here." I say defeated.

Kylo leaves his bedroom.

And with that, I scurry to the bathroom on my side. I close the door and lean up against it.

"Well this is it. My vision came true and now I'm here. I must be here for a reason. I need to figure out what's going on and learn as much as I can about this ship so I can get off of it one day."

Moving away from the door. I turn on the bath. Hot streaming water came out from the wall. I see a few bottles of oils and soaps on the side. I throw them in hoping that's what they are used for. Seeing bubbles form, I turn to see myself in the mirror for the first time since I was taken.

"I look terrible. Completely exhausted. Even a bit pale, even for me."

Not wanting to look any longer, I slowly strip off my tulled dress. It falls to the ground pooling at my feet.