🌸 2 ✨

Fuka POV

I sense a familiar spiritual pressure, I look through the crowd. My eyes connect with familiar yellow ones, Sayumi. I had a feeling Yoruichi took her with her to the world of the living.

-Time Skip-

I look down at the new Quincy, wow, never expected to find another of my race. Well, part of me. I'm half Shinigami, half Quincy. My mother apparently got attacked by a hollow named Black. I never knew my parents.

And that's how I got my hollow side, "Wow, I feel so loved." Hollow Me says. Oh hush you, "Alright Ma'am." She says. Hehe.

-Time Skip-

"And I see your still an idiot, Kisuke." I say, all three of them look over at me. "Fuka-chan!" Urahara says, I plant my foot between his eyes. "Shut it Urahara." I say, he motions towards me. "This is a Shinigami." He says.

I stare at the orange haired girl, some of her power is similar to my bankai. He finishes talking to the two, "So, why are you here?" He asks, "I know you didn't turn them, but Aizen did." I say. He hides behind his fan, "Oh, how?" He asks.

"Aka & I didn't trust him." I say, "Oh, but that's not the only reason why you came?" He says.I shunpo behind him, I rest my arms on his head. "I've taken an interest in Ichigo." I say, "That's what I thought. I noticed you watching him during that show. Even though your still a master of hiding your spiritual presence after a 110 years, I noticed." He says.

"I had a feeling you would, you were a captain after all." I say.

-Time Skip-

A Menos Grande, that Quincy is a freaking idiot.

-Time Skip-

A hell butterfly lands on my shoulder, "What do you want Yama?" I say. "Come back." is all the hell butterfly tells me, I stretch. Oh? Byakuya & Renji are here, I jump close to where they are. I watch them for a little while, I decide to interfere after Renji slashes at her again.

Byakuya POV

"What are you two doing to Rukia?" A very familiar feminine voice says, don't tell me. Rukia, Renji, and I look up. Fuka-sama, why is she here? "Fuka-sama, we are going to bring in this Shinigami that gave her powers to a human." I answer.

She looks down at Rukia, she smirks, "I've been watching Ichigo for a long time, he's worthy of being a Shinigami." She says. My eyes widen, it's extremely rare to get such high praise from her. Who is this Ichigo? Is he the human Rukia gave her powers to?

What did this boy do to get such high praise from the 1st Division Captain? "Oh yeah, Byakuya. An old friend will come back soon." She adds, an old friend? Who is she talking about? Maybe Sayumi?