'Who's turn is it next? Mm, it was...Izuku and Kota's turn next..' You wanted to wait for your best friend to come back from his turn and what better way to pass that time in between than to nap? Your thinking was soft and unattentive as you felt the warmth from the chair encircle you.

'A little nap won't hurt... Besides, everyone else has their turns so that equals...sixty minutes..' At this point, your thinking was spaced out and your inner voice was soft and hazy. You felt yourself being whisked away to dreamland.

You couldn't say you really minded though, as you had a long day ahead of you. You curled up into the chair, your head resting on one of the arms while your legs curled behind you on the seat. Your breathing evened, and you were off.

-‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾★☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙-

"Can I? It's almost time to go anyway, so it doesn't matter much!"

"Fine."

You were slowly waking up to two distinct voices. One was smooth and curt, while the other held a similar seriousness, accented with unusual eagerness, a hint of mischief barely present.

You were slowly waking up...until something soft tickled your nose. It brushed back and forth very gently, but you weren't quite ready to budge. Your face did scrunch in slight displeasure though, and the gentle sensation stopped.

Only to return ever so slowly to the side of your neck. It trailed along your neck and when it grazed over a vein you flinched.

"Dark shadow." The smooth voice hissed again in a whisper, sounding slightly disgruntled. "You said you would wake her."

"And I am! Look, she's moving." The second voice responded again, suspending the first's complaints. True to the second's word, you had begun stirring in your chair, eyes squinted as they adjusted to the light.

"Mmh?" You mumbled out incoherently, not quite ready to form actual words. You sat up in the comfortable chair and rubbed your eyes so they would clear, glancing around with a much less disorientated visage.

"Tokoyami? What's going on?" You ask, your face expressing how bewildered you felt about how you'd woken up. The dark feathered boy crosses his arms and a small frown dances on his beak.

"Apologies. Dark Shadow was supposed to wake you up, per his request." Tokoyami explains, and you sit up further, shrugging your shoulders. "It's no problem," You looked up at the cute bear-themed clock. "It's about time to go anyway."

With your meager acknowledgment of the time, you slid off of the teddy bear chair and began smoothing out your blue and white clothes as you walked with Tokoyami to the starting area.

Although you wanted to get to know Tokoyami better; you settled on relaxing in the tranquil silence you both walked in.

--

"Alright. So you guys were supposed to battle it out now but we ran out of time. We'll finish tomorrow. Dismissed." Aizawa says, his tone serious but you didn't think anyone would deliberately cross him after those piercing red eyes he flashed yesterday.

You were a little bummed you wouldn't get to finish today but you had a busy agenda today anyway, so in a sense you were grateful. Plus, lunch was next so yay for food! You headed towards the girl's locker-rooms with the rest of the female population in your class.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

You strolled into the lunchroom with Kirishima by your side. "Where do you wanna sit (L/n)-chan?" The redhead asked you, his face set into an easygoing grin. "Oh! I'm actually eating lunch with Bakugo," You responded with a smile to match his own. "But I'm sure if you sit next to me he won't blow you up." You offered.