~chαptєr 7~

So far, you and Iida's turn was going smoothly. You were first this time, so that did inevitably put some pressure on you. You were both now walking back to where you'd begun, your fake citizen resting safely in your pocket. Funnily enough, this one was shaped like a banana, placed on a display with other fake fruits.

The area of the city you were let into this time was much more narrow and long, the shape differing from the last. Technically, your turn was not yet over so you continued to be on alert if only a little.

"So Iida," You began, attempting at some kind of conversation. "How do you like school so far?" Not the most interesting or engaging question, but you were sure approaching a conversation about memes with Iida wasn't the way to go at the moment.

"Ah!" Iida adjusts his glasses so they wouldn't glint in the sunlight -you could now see his nice blue eyes- and the tall male turns toward you as you continue the walk. "It is only our second day, however, I find myself enjoying this prestigious school!" The bluenette seemed interested in the topic but he politely kept himself from going on a tangent.

'He does seem like the type to enjoy a tough school... Not that it's a bad thing..' You mused to yourself, careful not to get lost in thought. "What do you enjoy about it?" You asked, your voice laced with curiosity. Instead of leaving the conversation at just that, you helped it continue.

"The faculty continues to challenge us in ways only befitting of a school of U.A.'s stature! It is refreshing to be surrounded by such astounding Pro-Heroes too; their guidance is much appreciated!" Iida explains himself, leaving you to mull over his words.

"I like it here too, to be honest! It's very different from my old school but it's a good different," You offer your input with excitement, your arms gaining a tingling sensation as you gestured with them as you talked.

"Indeed! While my previous education has been up to par, U.A. is a very unique establishment for teaching us heroes in training!" The bluenette boy commented one last time before you made it to your destination.

Stepping carefully over the finish line, -you were careful not to trip and embarrass yourself now that you knew you were being recorded- you and Iida emerged from the mock city.

The pair of you walked over to the bins meant for holding the ties. You slipped them off and headed back over to your team's base.

-✼ ҉ ✼ ҉ -

Now that you were done with your turns and could properly relax, you noticed more details inside of the homey place. Whoever designs structures for U.A. clearly knows what they're doing.

Past the area with the sofas and recliner chairs that you'd taken note of earlier was a medical bench. It was complete with plush cushioning, first aid kits on a wooden shelf slightly above it accompanied by a phone, most likely meant for contacting Recovery Girl or your teacher in case of a medical emergency.

To the right of the medical bench -it was against a wall- was another comfortable area. There was a tablet attached to the wall, clearly displaying the rules in an eye-pleasing and neat Questrial font.

In the space next to it was a mint green circular clock, displaying the time. Both of these devices were mounted on the wall, a few feet above the ground. On the floor beneath them were two medium-sized bookshelves, each of them holding colorful looking books. In front of the shelves, a few beanbags and teddy bear chairs were strategically placed around, a plush circular carpet underneath the seats, completing the cozy area.

You felt it looked very comfortable, the set up easily reminding you of a lounge room of sorts. It didn't take long for you to decide you wanted to relax here, and as you let the soft cushion of a teddy bear chair envelop you, your mind began to wander.