𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Start from the beginning

Inner demons no one, not even her own parents or twin ever seemed to understand. Nevertheless she persisted, she enjoyed life whenever she could and didn't begrudge her world for the way it saw her, as hard as it proved to be at times. A performance that became virtually useless to her after the night of the accident. All because she was drunk, angry, and had snuck out, Maya called her parents to bring her home. Despite how angry they were, like always, they came for their child.

An act that would end up being the last thing Maya ever saw her parents do. She watched as they disappointedly lectured her until the world turned black and when she awoke...they had died and by some twisted miracle she didn't. For her brother and sister she was grateful she had, but other than them...it all seemed pointless.

So she shut the world out.

She never wanted to feel a damn thing again, she never wanted to care about anyone because one day she would lose them. For months she had managed to keep that promise, but when she met Stefan Salvatore everything changed for her.  A flicker of happiness that couldn't be denied but for Elena, who had fallen for Stefan at first sight, Maya could ignore her feeling.

But there has been plenty to distract her, animal attacks, people going missing, bodies found drained of blood and no one could possible figure out what the hell humanly possible was doing it. Threats against the twins very lives come to light.

And suddenly, lies people had been telling her, her whole life became devastating truths. The loneliness she felt was all consuming, and she was drowning in an endless pit of darkness. To make matters worse, the world wasn't anything like it seemed, and neither was the one thing that felt right to Maya now, Stefan Salvatore.

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

˚ ༘ ·˚꒰ 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕 ꒱ ₊

˚ˑ1:35 ━━━●───── 3:47

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉

|  P   L   A   Y   L   I   S   T  |

001. PRETENDER, AJR. 002. WHAT WE HAD, SODY. 003. BORN TO DIE, LANA DEL REY. 004. ENCHANTED, TAYLOR SWIFT. 005. BEGIN AGAIN, TAYLOR SWIFT. 006. LONELY, NOAH CYRUS. 007. CITY OF ANGELS, 24KGOLDEN. 008. LET IT BE ME, JENNIFER LOPEZ. 009. GONER, TWENTY ONE PILOTS. 010. HOW TO LOVE, LIL WAYNE. 011. BAD GIRLS CLUB, FALLING IN REVERSE. 012. DRUGS, UPSAHL. 013. UNSTEADY, X AMBASSADOR'S. 014. LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST, LINKIN PARK. 015. TRYING MY BEST, ANSON SEABRA. 016. TEEN IDLE, MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS. 017. PROBLEMS, DEATHBYROMY. 018. WHO'S THAT. GIRL, HILARY DUFF. 019. OLDER, SASHA SLOAN. 020. FEEL SOMETHING, BEA MILLER.