The lady wasn't sure which one E'dawn was in so she must've seen Hui's legs from underneath and assumed he was E'dawn causing her to somehow throw her bag over the cubicle as an attack. The bag hit Hui in the head but once he realised what happened he was so happy. He randomly started opening her Gucci bag and found her purse but you whisper screamed at him, you already knew what he was doing but you asked anyway "Hui what are you doing?" he then took a couple thousand out of her wallet in paper money "She won't be needing this" he whispered back. He then pulled a small pebble out of his pocket and put it where the money was, he then zipped up the the bag, unlocked the cubicle and gave the woman the bag as if nothing happened. You were still in the cubicle because you didn't want her to know that you were both In the same one but you could hear him talking to the woman "I'm sorry m'am but I think this is yours?" a little while later when she left HyunA and E'dawn unlocked their cubicles and exited them, you did the same but without the unlocking part. "So, what happened?" HyunA asked "So basically she threw her bag into the wrong cubicle so then I stole a couple thousand... Not much" E'dawn thought it was funny and started to giggle "You should've took her credit card, we're millionaires now, we don't need a couple thousands... SIKE! Yes we do." 

Hui laughed along with him until HyunA broke the laughter "So now that we have the extra money... What do you want to do?" Everyone thought for a while until E'dawn suggested gambling at the table that the other people were gambling at near the entrance and the others all agreed. The gambling was mostly done by Hui and E'dawn but it was entertaining to see them keep winning money. Once they accomplished their 'money goal' they had about 500,00 in cash, someone's clearly a good gambler.

A slow dance came on at the club and all of the lights went blue for some reason, who knew this sort of thing happens at a club? E'dawn asked HyunA to dance with him and surprisingly he asked her before Hui. You thought Hui would be upset but he didn't look like he really cared. When HyunA and E'dawn went to the dance floor you were about to talk with Hui when you instead found that he was going to talk to you. He was sort of bowing as he held out his hand like a gentleman "Shall we?" you smiled and took his hand as he leaded you to the dance floor.

"I... don't actually know how to dance..." you shyly admitted... should've said that earlier. He then took your left hand with his right and lightly held it to the side at shoulders level then put his left hand on your waist "now you put your left hand on my shoulder, m'lady" you giggled a bit and did what he told you "now we stare into each others eyes and dance into a square shaped beat as if we're dancing around the outline of a perfectly square box. We also keep talking because it's considered rude if we don't" wow, Hui really is a gentlemen.... WHAT? You like E'dawn not Hui! And Hui likes HyunA, not you. "This doesn't fell right..." you admitted the truth and broke the eye contact for a while until Hui took his arm off of your waist and used his hand to pull your chin up so that you're looking at him.

"It might not be right tomorrow or yesterday, but today it is."

The first thing you and him talked about was sort of weird but it was how he got that scar on his nose. He told you the whole story of how he was in an alleyway running from a few guys that he stole from but then a bunch of other guys started coming out of nowhere beating him up and trying to throw him around like a rag doll until Hui pulled out hairspray and a lighter on them... It didn't end pretty. Once they were all gone Hui sat on the ground for a while and thought and that's when he decided that he would steal a car and run away but he didn't expect to meet You, E'dawn or HyunA.

You and Hui danced and talked for quite a while and eventually the music went off and switched back onto normal club music. Both of you stepped back once the music changed. Hui took a bow in front of you and smiled "Thank you for the dance, m'lady."

You finally found HyunA and E'dawn who quit dancing ages ago because they kept stepping on each others feet. Once you and Hui got close enough to them they started whistling and HyunA admitted that she was taking videos of you two dancing and practically staring into each others eyes and talking "You could've been like one of those upper-class victorian couples if you had a ballroom and some victorian clothes" you and Hui then exchanged looks but quickly looked away. "Are you two dating or something?" you both know that HyunA was just joking but it was starting to make you feel sort of uncomfortable around Hui.

Back in the car

Hui happens to be driving again since him and HyunA are the only ones that know how to drive and once again E'dawn is in the front since he gets travel sickness. Hui parked the car at some random parking lot outside of a grocery store so that you could all sleep. First HyunA fell asleep, then You and E'dawn but you weren't really sleeping, you were just pretending so that you don't need to talk to Hui. Then Hui tried to wake you up and you got up rather fast since you weren't asleep anyway "Y/N. Talk to me outside." You both got out of the car and Hui started to panic "HyunA and E'dawn think we're dating!" "SHHHH!" You immediately make him shut up because the people he's talking about are in the car!

"Well... HyunA and E'dawn are acting like they're dating and it's making me loose interest in HyunA so if this continues tomorrow I'm giving up on her" you laughed a little because you know how he feels "I've already given up on E'dawn. By the way what are we doing tomorrow?" "I think we're just going to a café but I'm not sure which one."

A.) Suggest going to a cat café.

B.) Suggest going to a dog café.

C.) Suggest going to a normal café.