[~Happy Holidays!~]

Start from the beginning

The eyeless male takes a good look at the snow outside and couldn't help but let out a small chuckle as he remembers a memory from when he was still a kid. He remembered being super mesmerized by how cold yet soft the snow was under him, adjusting to his figure perfectly as he sunk deeper into the snow. It was a rather comforting experience after a tiring day of school. He was just about to fall asleep when suddenly...

"OH MY GOODNESS! OLIVER, TOM COLLAPSED IN THE SNOW! PAULINE!"

The panicked cries of his Grandmother jolted him away from his sleepy state. He remembered that he was just about to sit up when he suddenly felt strong arms lift him up bridal style. "Tom?! Tom, are you okay?!?" The voice of his adoptive father rang loudly through his ears,

"Yes, dad! I'm completely fine! I was just enjoying the snow before Grandma ruined the moment!"

And before he knew it, Tom was grabbing his coat, wrapping the scarf around his neck and putting on his earmuffs.
"I'll meet you outside!" Tom yells,
"Alright!" Matt responds, his footsteps making loud thuds as he runs out the door.

As soon as the ginger-haired boy steps foot into the snow, he was already attacked by a white blur, making him stumble a bit. "Headshot!" You and Tord high five each other.

"Hey! That's not fair! I barely even got to prepare!" Matt complains.
"Well, you should've thought more carefully before you stepped into the snow, Mattie!" You say, already preparing another ball in your hand."

You all hear the door swing open again to reveal Tom.

"Alright! The gang's complete! We can do a 3v3 round now! Loser team does what the Winner team says, so everyone pick y—"

"TORD AND ELL ARE MINE!" You practically yelled, wrapping your arm around Ell's waist, pulling her closer to you as you tighten your grip around Tord's wrist.
Ell laughed, "Well, the rich girl has spoken." She shrugs as if she had no other choice. "The warmup round really had my adrenaline pumping! Jehovah's Witness will be my one and only target!" Tord began to crack his knuckles, eyeing the team on the other side.

"Okay! I'll take Edd!" You announce playfully, putting on your childish persona.

"Then I'm left with Matt!"

"OKAY, EVERYONE! Before things get too violent here, There should at least be one person who'll play support for each team, the one who will be making snowballs and defenses!" Edd says, like the peacemaker that he is.

Ell turns to look at you, "Matt seems like he's gonna go for support so I'm gonna be support too! You and Tord just focus on kicking some butt!"

"Alright!" Your team fist bumps the air.

"You missed a spot, jerkwad." Tom points to the corner of his room where a tiny speck of dust laid.

"For crying out—that wasn't even noticeable! Gimme a break!" Tord complains.

"Did I order you to speak?" Tom says, taking a gulp of his bottle.

The blue-hoodied male then turns to Ell, who was wiping the windows very quietly, in fear of being scolded.

"You. Move faster, you Ninnyhammer! I don't have all night!" Tom's loud, slurred up voice was enough to startle her, making her drop the towel she was holding.

"Right! Sorry, sorry!" Ell apologizes frantically.

Matt and Edd watch from the background, letting Tom take charge of bossing their siblings around. Honestly, all they wanted was for the losing team to make them hot choco or something after the cold snowball fight, but it seemed Tom had other plans...