"Aish...what the hell happened to her?"

Back to Miyeon and Shuhua,Shuhua just ended the call with Jiu.She went back to what she was doing,watching a movie with Miyeon alone.

Unfortunately,Miyeon's phone was vibrating.She saw some messages from Gahyeon asking her to meet up.She has something important to tell Miyeon.

Miyeon told Shuhua that she will be meeting Gahyeon.She could see that Shuhua's face was starting to get jealous upon hearing Gahyeon's name.Miyeon smiled and caressed Shuhua's soft cheek.

"Are you jealous?"Miyeon asked,a grinning was plastered on her face. "I'm not jea-"Miyeon quickly crashed her lip on Shuhua's and pulled away,just to see Shuhua's blushing face.

"I will be back,Jagiya."Miyeon said as she patted Shuhua's head.

Miyeon went to the place where she and Gahyeon will be meeting.It was a cafe.She went inside it and noticed Gahyeon was drinking a cup of tea.

Miyeon smiled and greeted to Gahyeon before she sat right opposite of her.It was so awkward meeting her.Miyeon couldn't look at her in the eyes.

Gahyeon just smile to Miyeon as she was continue sipping the tea.

It was just an awkward silence,just watching Gahyeon drinking her tea.

"So..."The two started in unison.Gahyeon told Miyeon to go first but Miyeon told Gahyeon to go first.So Gahyeon nodded and was waiting for what Gahyeon was going to say.

"How are you and Shuhua?"Gahyeon asked. Miyeon nodded in replies. "We are fine...but what about you?"

"Well,I am fine but..."Gahyeon paused as she started scratching her forearm.

"But?"

"I...well...I actually..."Gahyeon doesn't know what to say.Miyeon smile and patted on Gahyeon's head,telling her to just say it.Gahyeon nervously gulped. "I actually have a feeling on Handong and...I don't know how to tell my feeling to her."Gahyeon finally saying it.She was so nervous to tell it to Miyeon.She has a feeling on Handong but she couldn't tell this to anyone except for Miyeon.That because she was trusting Miyeon.Only Miyeon will understand how she felt.

"If that the reason why you were asking me to meet up,well I will help you."

Gahyeon's lip has curved into a smile.She was about to hug Miyeon but she stopped mid-way,she knew Shuhua doesn't like it if she hug Miyeon.Gahyeon place back her hands to the table and bowed to Miyeon.

"Thank you,Miyeon."

---

A few days has passed and Shuhua's working schedule is becoming busier.She had over 5 surgeries within one day.She need to assist Lisa for the surgery.

After the surgery,Lisa was so tired.Shuhua could see a dark circle under her eyes.Lisa doesn't get enough sleep.

"Shuhua,please get ready with my document."

Shuhua nodded and started walking to get the document that Lisa asked her.

Along the way to get the document for Lisa,her phone was ringing.She knew who would call to her at this timing.She took out her phone and pick up the call smiling.

"Hello unnie.Why are you calling me?"
"Nothing,I was just missing your voice.How is your work by the way?"
"It okay.It just that I am getting busier because so many surgery come up and I need to assist Doctor Manoban."
"Oh I see,when are you free jagi?I really miss you.We haven't talk since you became busy."
Shuhua could hear Miyeon's voice of tone suddenly became lower.She knew that Miyeon was feeling sad.
"Sorry unnie,we can meet next  time,right?Or maybe we can meet during lunch time like right now."
"Really??"
"Yes."

Suddenly,there were 2 arms wrapping around Shuhua's neck from behind.The arms was pulling Shuhua toward her.

Shuhua almost freak out when she felt a sudden embraced.When she slowly turned around,she was smiling.

"Unnie,you came here without telling me??"

"Of course,it a surprise visit.I just want to see your surprised face."Miyeon softly said,still backhugging Shuhua.

Shuhua slowly let Miyeon's arms go from her.She leaned in toward Miyeon and kiss on her lip softly.

"Unnie,I need to get the documents for Doctor Manoban first.You can just sit outside at the office."Miyeon then pouted.She was so sad that she need to separate from Shuhua again.Shuhua chuckled and peck on Miyeon one more time before she went to the office to get some documents for Lisa.

Miyeon just sat outside the office,waiting for Shuhua patiently.Miyeon started yawning.Her eyelid was getting heavier as she lean back to the chair.She cpuldn't lift her eyes anymore,so she was just drifted to sleep while waiting for Shuhua to finish her works

A several minutes later,Shuhua just came back from handing the documents to Lisa.She noticed Miyeon was sleeping soundly.She chuckled and went toward sleeping Miyeon.

As soon Shuhua was about to awake the sleeping girl,Miyeon just awake.She stood up and held Shuhua's hand.

"Shall we go?"Miyeon asked.Shuhua nodded and so they started walking.Shuhua told Miyeon that she prefer having a lunch in the garden so that she could see a butterfly,insects and a lot of beautiful flowers in the garden.So they make their way to the garden.

As they sat there,Shuhua and Miyeon started eating together peacefully and happily.Shuhua used her chopstick to hold the food and slowly shoved the food onto Miyeon's mouth.

Shuhua just noticed that there was some piece of food on the side of Miyeon's lip.Shuhua used her thumb to pick it from her lip and taste it.

Seeing Shuhua did that was making Miyeon's heartbeat started skipping fast.Her face has turning red and that make Shuhua chuckle.

"Are you okay,unnie?"

'Am I look okay to you?'That what Miyeon want to reply to her.Instead of replying like that,she just replied, "Yes....I'm o-okay."Miyeon said.Shuhua could see Miyeon's face was turning redder than before.She chuckled once again.

The two girls then continue eating until the foods has finished.

After they ate,Miyeon has no choice but to go back home while Shuhua need to go back to work .

It was not easy for them to be separated because Shuhua need to work overnight while Miyeon can't live without her girlfriend.

Without Shuhua,Miyeon became restless,she threw herself onto the bed and let out a long yet heavy sigh.

She just realised she couldn't live without Shuhua.She took out her phone to browse through her instagram of her private account.She then saw a few post from her feed and smiled to it.

The first post was about Soojin and Soyeon having a honeymoon in Australia.They were looking so happy together,smiling to the camera.Miyeon could see some of their photos were consist of them hugging and also a kiss.Miyeon then pressed the like and went to another post.

This time,the post is about Yuqi playing with the children together.Yuqi was smiling with the children.In the photo,it look like Yuqi was their parent.

"I didn't know Yuqi already married.And look,she got so many children.I wonder who she married with.Lucas?If Minnie found out,she will be sad."She said.She then proceeded to pressed like on the photo.

After browsing through the instagram for a while,she stopped playing her phone.Miyeon clicked her calendar and realised what day is today.

"Hold on ,isn't Shuhua's birthday is on 6 January?It tomorrow,isn't it?Oh crab,I forgot about her birthday.I need to buy the present for her.Yeah I need to buy it."

Miyeon grabbed her coat and quickly went outside.She doesn't care if outside is cold but she was still running,trying to find a present for a girlfriend.