closure on this because people keep reading it

here's a brief description of what happens next (thrown together in two minutes because people keep adding this to reading lists etc despite it being like two years old so i want to give closure for the end)

- sev helps them defeat the mind flayer. flay that flayer. 

- she meets kali too at some point and they have a bit of a reunion because it turns out they vaguely knew each other ("sisterhood ayeeee") i mean, they were consecutive numbers 

- anyway as for her and dustin: in season 2 they have Feelings(TM) but neither of them really act on it until the end when dustin tells her 'if we die just know i really like you', but soon enough those feelings fade out and dustin has suzie!! sev goes on to be a lesbian and her and robin have some serious wlw solidarity <3  

- the byers family (including el and sev!) move back to hawkins because they couldn't settle down anywhere else and they were all significantly worried for the safety of hawkins (that's ptsd karen) wihtout el and sev, despite joyce not wanting to have them go through any more trauma. they (and will and jonathan) are much happier in hawkins with their friends.

- sev gets to use her powers to wreak (harmless) havoc in hawkins with el (that's fun!) 

- everyone lives happily ever after, no more flaying, no more demo-whatevers and hop comes back to life and the upside down gets closed off EVERYWHERE for good.

thank you for the endless support on this story and i am sorry that i lost interest before finishing. 

if you are interested in keeping up with me/what i'm doing now, you can find me on twitter @ teccron where i write kiribaku fics (the quality of my writing has improved a lot, thank goodness)