8.

-______- ang hirap naman ng mga activities namin sa Interactive Multimedia.

Photoshop and Illustrator in one. Di ko pa tapos ung poster ko! huhuhuhu

This update is dedicated to my new fans! Thanks po sa pagfan!

Comment if you want me to dedicate one of the chapters in this story. Kekeke. Lets do this!

____________________________________________________

                              The new HeadMaster

____________________________________________________

NOBODY'S POV

While the students are returning to their respective areas a Red Bugatti Veyron stop right infront of the Monteverde University where all the faculty and staff are in line with. Bumaba ang isang napakagandang nilalang. Lahat ay napatulala dahil hindi nila inaasahang isang babae ang bagong HeadMaster.

All the students was shocked including the M.U Faculty and Staff. They didn't expect that the new HeadMaster is a woman. At nagsimula nanamang tumalak ang ang bubuyog sa paligid.

"WOW! Hot!" - student1

"WHAT? A GIRL? akala ko ba isang matandang hukluban ang bagong HeadMaster?'- student2

"Baka naman DOM niya ung bagong HeadMaster?"- student3

"Yuuuk! pumatol siya sa isang matanda?"- student4

"Hahaha! ayos to pre! We can still have fun kahit may bago ng HeadMaster"- student5

Nanatili namang poker face and HeadMaster at hindi nalang pinansin ang bulung bulungan.

"Welcome back Head Master" - faculty and staff

"Gather everyone at the Monteverde hall". - HeadMaster

Habang naglalakad nakasalubong ng bagong HeadMaster ang tatlong lalake.

Napatigil naman sa paglalakad at napalingon sila ng magsalita ang bagong HM.

"Where do you think your going, Mr. Daniels? The class hour is still ongoing." - HM

O.O

Referring to Aaron Carlile Earl Yoon Daniels. The leader of the No.1 Gang through out the World and the 2nd strongest in the Individual Ranking.

"....." no respond.

"I want to see you later at the HM Office after the general assembly Mr. Daniels including you, Mr. John and Mr. Jimenez." Hm said with a cold tone.

"WHAT THE?" - Mr. Jimenez

"WHO THE H*LL ARE YOU?" - Mr. John

"......" - Ace

"HEY! ACE C'MON TALK TO THE GIRL!"- Mr. Jimenez

"ACE, WE STILL HAVE TO LOOK FOR YU" - Mr. John

"No one is allowed to go out during class hours. That's a basic rule of the university don't you know that?." - HM

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? CAN'T YOU SEE WE'RE ON A HURRY? AND WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TALK TO US LIKE THAT?" - Ace with an angry and impatient voice.

Nagsimula nanaman ang bulungan ng magsalita si Ace.

"Hala. Lagot na."- Chikaret1

"OMG! Galit na si Papa Ace" - Chikaret2

"Wooooo! Patulan mo na yan King!" - Boy1

"Sayang! Maganda pa naman ung babae." - Boy2

"......." - HM

"WHAT NOW? CAN'T TALK? ARE YOU AFRAID OF ME HUH?"- Ace

ICE'S POV

"WHAT NOW? CAN'T TALK? ARE YOU AFRAID OF ME HUH?"- Ace

-____- WTH? Did he just say I can't talk because I'm afriad of him?

Never will I get afraid to anyone specially to him.

"tsh. Let's go.' - Ace

Agad kong hinawakan ang kamay niya, hinatak at binalibag.

*BOOOOGSSSH

O,O

Lahat ng tao ay shocked dahil sa pagbalibag ko sa leader ng pinakamalakas na gang sa mundo. Mahina pa siya sa inaasahan ko. Nahimatay agad sa isang bagsak lang.

"Don't dare try to break the rules of M.U or I'll make your life a living hell. Everyone listen to me. Starting today, if anyone of you break one of my rules better get all your things and get out of M.U. But, mind you. I won't let you pass out that easy. I'll let you experience hell first before you can go out. Understand that?"

 I'm pissed. I won't let him ruin everything now that I'm back.

"The general assembly is cancelled. Get Back to your room NOW and all the class will start immediately!" sinunod naman ng lahat ng utos ko.

"Bring him to the clinic. He's just unconsious. He'll get up in no time. And one more thing don't worry about the guy your calling Yu, he's in a good condition right now." me talking to the Mr. Jimenez and John.

"Wait? How did you know about Yu?"- Mr. Jimenez

"Late this morning I saw him with some guys and he's kinda hurt. I called the Monteverde Hospital to bring him there". -____- wait lang? Kailan pa ako natutong sumagot ng mga tanong.

"What? He's hurt? How come that he'll be hurt. He's a strong man. I don't believe you."- Mr. John

"He was drugged that's why he couldn't fight back. Now do what I said and go back to your room. I'll see you after class."

Hayyyy! This is what you call, first day.

Sa tingin ko ngayon na mag-uumpisa ang kalbaryo ng buhay ko.

~,~ ah wait. Let me rephrase it.

This is the start of their life in hell.

***

christmas_sy

<3