20. The AfterMath

Jeongyeon

After the kiss we shared, Sana and I didn't get the chance to talk about it. She's been busy with the cheerleading squad and I played cool with it.

Just like today, it's only 6 in the morning. Momo and Nayeon were still cooking breakfast when she went downstairs already wearing her uniform.

"Aren't you going to eat with us?" Chaeyoung said.

"We'll have an early practice since the sophomores will have their assembly in the afternoon so we need to fix the sched for them to be able to attend." She said checking herself on the mirror.

She looks so feminine with the short skirt and fitted top combined with her long wavy brunette hair. Her top showed her amazing body curves. How did she manage to look prettier every day?

"You're drooling." Dahyun whispered to me before she went to hug Sana.

"I miss you Unnie. You're so busy, you forgot to make time with your Maknaes." I glared to the Koala Dahyun acting sad but giving me a smirk when she saw me glaring.

"Shh. Promise to date you next week as well as Chaengie." She said patting Dahyun's head before giving a peck on her cheeks. Aw, lucky Maknae.

She went to the kitchen to bid goodbye to Nayeon and Momo before leaving completely.
——-

SANA

Wait how will I summarize this. Ahmm... JEONGYEON KISSED ME!! I don't know which part should I be embarrassed. The fact that I kissed back, the fact that I did that to her when I'm drunk or the fact that I enjoyed the kiss.

Good thing that Ms. Dara called or else, I don't know how to get out of the situation. She's not my first kiss but for Pete's sake, her lips tastes better than any man I had kissed.

After the kiss, we didn't had he chance to discuss because, I choose not to. I heard her say Sorry after the kiss. It pains me to know that she will not do that if I didn't forced her to narrate what happened and I don't want to hear her sorry.

It is clear to me that she like Nayeon and not me. She can't be mine so better yet, I'll just avoid her until this feelings go away. Since I had a crush on her, I stopped teasing her. Now, maybe I need to avoid her completely.

But seems like destiny has played its card too, I've been seeing her always everywhere I go. It makes it harder for me to focus. Clumsy Sana is present!
——

JEONGYEON

We're at the school now, Sana seems to be bothered. She almost tripped a while ago. Good thing Irene was there.

She is extra clumsy this past few days, she even bumped her head on the car's side mirror yesterday. I wonder what's going on inside her head since we haven't talk since that day.

"Ostrich!" Momo said tugging Sana beside her. "We're going for some frappe. Want to join?"

"Sure. I'll just fix my things." I said putting my book back to my bag.

"Wait, I forgot, Ms. Dara told me to meet her today." Sana nervously said.

"But you said you wanted some frappe! You even asked me to skip my last subject and now you're going to ditch us?" Momo said frowning.

"Sorry Momo. I'll make it up to you later." Sana said before pecking Momo's cheek and ran away.

"She's not in her usual self this past days." Momo said out of the blue.

But when we arrived home, Sana is already there sleeping.

Day by day, it makes me believe that Sana is avoiding me like she will be suffocated if we co-exist in a same place.

Yesterday, she reasoned out that she will accompany Irene in shopping. The other day when she saw me with the girls on the canteen, she said she's in a hurry so she take out her food and went back to the gym. Last night,she didn't ate dinner with us because she had to finish her assignment. Is this because of the kiss?

"Penny for your thoughts?" Nayeon said throwing herself beside me.

"U-uhm, just thinking for a good gift for my sister. Her birthday is coming up." Although it's not exactly what I am thinking, it is true that my sister's birthday is coming up and I need to buy her a present.

"What does she likes?" Chaeyoung said joining the conversation.

"Uhm designer clothes." I said unsure. I haven't talk to her for weeks.

"That's Sana's expertise. Ask her to accompany you when you buy." Momo said placing a bowl of fries on the table.

"I heard my name. Ow is that fries?" Sana said attacking the bowl of fries.

"Jeongyeon unnie needs your help in buying her sister a gift." Dahyun said joining Sana who stopped eating like she is thinking if she will come or not.

"I could accompany you in case she's busy." Nayeon said giving me a piece of fries.

"I'm going." Sana said without looking at us.