𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞: 𝐍𝐘𝐂 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

Start from the beginning

"More tea?" Jessie recited to my mom over the phone. "I know it sounds like I'm saying Morty."

"Yes, hi." Teddy smiled through her phone call. "I was suppose to take the tour today at two but-" A guys started to play his instrument. "I- I'm stuck at the subway, so wait hold on." She turned to the guy. "Hi, excuse me can you stop I'm trying to make an important phone call here."

"Yeah, and I'm practicing for my audition so." Jessie told the guy still on the phone.

The guy just started playing louder ignoring them.

"Seriously can you knock ot off?" Teddy asked him annoyed.

"See now you made me forget my line." Jessie told the guy as I take my phone back.

"Bye, màma love you." I smiled hanging up.

"Oh, come on give me a break!" Teddy frowned.

Teddy and Jessie started to yell at the man annoyed.

"Okay, everybody calm down." Zuri separated them. "Stop it. Okay I guess that we're all stressed out but are you forgetting that it's Christmas Eve. Christmas isn't about auditions and college tours it's about peace on Earth and goodwill towards man. I guess what I'm trying to say is." She turned to the lady.

"Hand over the lasagna!" Zuri tried to rush off to her but I stopped her before she could do any real damage.

"Zuri's right." Teddy nodded.

"I'm not handing over anything!" The lady cried.

"I don't think that's what she meant, Ma'am." I shook my head as Jessie took a hold of Zuri now.

"She's right." Teddy nodded to me. "What am I getting so upset about? It's Christmas. If I don't make it to NYU then it wasn't meant to be."

"Yeah." Jessie nodded. "And maybe me getting that part wasn't meant to be."

"You say that everytime." Zuri and I told her.

"Yes but they don't need to know that." Jessie told us as she gave us a look as we just shrugged.

"As long as we're stuck here we might as well make the best out of it." Teddy smiled.

"I agree." I smiled as I nod.

"Yeah." Jessie smiled. "Maybe all this cart needs is a little bit of Christmas spirit."

"Mr. Steel drum man." Teddy turned to the guy. "If you would."

The guy started to play his instrument as we smiled to another.

"We wish you a Merry Christmas..." Jessie, Teddy and I started sing and along the way everyone had joined in. "And a happy New Year."

We had continued to sing as one with smiles on our faces as we joined together.

The lady with the lasagna had then offered Zuri a piece causing Zuri to stare at the food in happiness and shock.

°°°°°°