𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞: 𝐍𝐘𝐂 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

Start from the beginning

"How do that happen?" Jessie asked me.

"Farkle made it for me while I went over my lines a week ago." I smiled putting the bar back.

"What's a Farkle?" Teddy asked confused.

"He's my boyfriend." I explained with a smile.

"Hello, I'm still hungry." Zuri waved her hands pouting.

"We'll get you something to eat after my audition." Jessie told Zuri.

"So, I have to wait for you to blow the audition, then we have to console you." Zuri walked up to Jessie. "Then I get something to eat?"

"Yes." Jessie nodded. "Same routine as always."

"Can't we shake it up a little sometimes?" I frowned as Zuri nodded in agreement.

"Hey, you can't talk." Jessie pointed at me. "You're going to be on Broadway. When you don't have a gig then you can say something like that."

"Okay." I shrugged.

"I'm hungry now though." Zuri frowned before sniffing the air. "And something smells good." She turned to the women behind us. "What's that?"

"Lasagna." The women reaponded cradling her dish. "And it's for a Christmas party I'm going to."

"We can have a party right now." Zuri smiled trying to go to the lady but I held her back.

"Sit." Jessie told Zuri as I sat the hungry girl down before Jessie started going over to Jessie with me. "Listen while we're stuck in here, would you mind running lines with me?"

"Why not?" Teddy shrugged taking the paper Jessie handed her.

"Okay." Jessie smiled. "So, we are at a very fancy country ball and your having tea with your friends. Cue me in."

"I spent all my summers in Southampton the smell of the beach always brings me to a simpler time." Teddy read. "Oh, here's the girl now."

"More tea?" Jessie smiled as if she was holding a cup.

"That's it?" Teddy asked looking through the script.

"Yeah, it's not a really big part." Jessie nodded.

"At least you get to say something." I tried to lighten up.

"True." Jessie nodded.

"Your parts are never big Jessie." Zuri shook her head.

Jessie shrugged as Teddy continues to help her with her line.

°°°°°°
"Yes I'll hold." Teddy said through the phone annoyed.

"More tea?" Jessie recited her line.

"Yes don't worry we're safe." I told everyone through the phone. "It's just a delay nothing that hasn't happened before, màma."

"That's good to hear, Reina." My mom told me over the phone. "Before we hang up pass me to Jessie please."

"Okay." I nodded giving the phone to Jessie.

"Hey, Aunt Lissa." Jessie smiled through the phone before nodding. "Yes, I'll try to get a different part, I know this sucks. At least I'm not doing that babysitting commercial... Being a nanny and a babysitter is way different."

Jessie stood up going to one of the poles talking with my mom.

"Okay, then." I shrugged.

"I'll tried you one piece of lasagna for a free ride on a private jet." Zuri tried to negotiate with the lady. "That's right. I can make that happen."