If Gogeta was the Uke + What if all the Seme were Yandere. (Sad)

Start from the beginning

?? - We need to get the other ! Quick ! I don't want to find them on the ground bleeding ! They means everything to me !

Vegito and the stranger travelled everywhere for their Uke's friends and when they were all here , they hide somewhere and they low their Ki.

K - I'm... scared ! What will they do to us ?! And ... are we going to die...?

Beji - Shhh! I don't want Gogeta or ... worse to hear us !

B - Shut up then Vegito !

K - ... It look likes the Hide and Seek game of last time... but this time our boyfriends are crazy and there is no escape... so now shut up ! Both of you !

Beji & B - ... Sorry Goku... But you're right .. it's like the game of hide and seek.

??? - Vegitooooo~ What is my beautiful man ?~ I want to touch you and kiss you right now...~

Vegito hug Bardock and of course Bardock hug back. Everyone looked at each other eyes before looking around them.

Beerus - I hate my life... I'm a god of destruction and I have to hide... that's ridiculous ! And I can't destroy them ! Because there's guardian/angel and boyfriend... And there's also all of your Boyfriends up there ! I hate it !

Vegito said nothing and got up. He ran away and tried to find someone, at least somebody to help them !

K - He's going to die !

B

- its too late son... he left ...

K - ... He's going to get caugh...

Beerus - ... Believe in him I guess ! He's a strong guy and a fusion. What could possibly happen to him ?

Everyone - Yeah ! But don't say that too fast .. things can go really really wrong from that one simple sentence.

Beerus - Don't care

•- Back with Vegito -•

Beji - 'Come on ! Fly faster! I want to check if there is someone !'

Vegito thought as he checked all the houses and the stores. But no one was there, no sounds, no sights of a living being. Nothing.

Beji - Hey ! Somebody ?? Can someone hear me ?? Please ! Answer! Help us ..!

?? - I knew you would come here to call for help ..

Vegito turn his head toward the sound and panicked.

Beji - G-Gogeta ?? W-What are you doing here ?? Get away !

Goji - Awh~ Darling .. they were in the way~

B

eji - I hate my life ... I want the real Gogeta back ... I want Gotenks ... please ! Come back to me ! I know you are there .. somewhere ...

Goji - Oh but I am here sweetheart~

Beji - ...