Chapter 5 : "love between two saiyan" (lemon)

Vegeta pov :

After visiting Vegito and Gogeta ,  l wanted To go back to my place with Kakarot and our son's . I take both of their hands and we all fly toward bulma's house. I open the door and bulma was standing in front of the door which mean that she was waiting for us to come back for a while now.

Bulma - where the hell have you all been?! I was getting upset ! and it's very late ! 

I wanted was to shout but Kakarot put his hand in front of my mouth and he just look at me. He then smile to me which was telling me not to yell but talk friendly. I sigh defeat

V - we Are really sorry Mme Grief...

Bulma - i-it's ok V-vegeta b-but are y-you alright ?.

I just nod and go To the gravity room letting everyone look at each other shock To what they heard.

Goku pov :

I can't believe it ... vegeta ... being kind?! I was just saying not yelling but i never though he will say something like that. I walk toward the gravity room To see vegeta then l open the door and see nobody because it was all dark around me then i feel a hand touching me. I jump at the touch then the hand start To touch everywhere , i moan a little then the mysterious Guy push me in the ground and was on top on me. I was scared then the light turn on and l see it was vegeta

K -h-hey vegeta wh-what are you d-doing?

V - well maybe l want to do something dirty...

K - w-what kind ?

V - Well l love you and don't act like you don't know what i mean

Then, he start undressing me , sucking my dick. I moaned loudly and I tried to quiet down my voice, which was not working so well since Vegeta was holding my hands next to my head. He start speeding up and all I could do was moan out his name and begging him to go faster ... so this is what Chi-Chi felt when we did that to have Goten and Gohan ? I thought as I was coming closer to my limits.

V - Stop daydreaming Kakarot and focus ! Or it might hurts more than it should be !

Vegeta say in his rather angry/annoyed tone. But this time felt different then the other times ... was he preparing something? My thought were cut off as I came in his mouth, clearly surprised that I didn't have the time to warned him. Vegeta drank it all and pull away, smirking. I just laid there, blushing madly. What does he have in mind now ?

V - Not bad, you actually taste really good. Now's time for the real fun~

Whispered Vegeta right in my ears. I swear I started shaking right after he said that. I don't know why .. but that turned me on. I looked at me and noticed that he was naked. He présent me 3 fingers and I gently licked them.

K - Hey Bejitta .. please be gentle with me. It's my first time being the Bottom.

V - Of course idiot

I laughed and he laughed a little bit. He then insert 2 fingers in m at the same time and I groan a bit in pain. Vegeta slowly goes in and out of me with his fingers while I was trying to Relax. And it did, after a while. Vegeta put a third finger in me and goes a little rougher and father in me, making me moan and shake a little in pleasure. And it was only the beginning ! Vegeta kept on hitting every spots in me and then took his fingers out After, making me whine as the pleasure stopped.

V - Impatient much ? I knew it

Vegeta said as he suddenly slammed into me, making me scream in pain in pleasure. He waited for me to get adjusted and I nod to him after 5 full minutes. He start going in and out of me at a slow pace, until I begged him to go harder in faster, literally destroying me. I heard him smirk and he did as I told him, destroying my ass with his hard and fast thrust. I cried out I pleasure and I kissed him, trying to quiet a bit the sounds as I making.

V - Don't do that, let everyone hear your beautiful sounds, my love~

K - B-But~ A-Ah !~

Vegeta hit my sweet spot and start abusing it. I cried out Vegeta's name again and again until I cane on the sheets. Vegeta smirk and came in me, filling me up. He collapsed on me and we both catch our breath.

V - Welp, that was good. We should do it more often

K - Y-Yeah .. b-but not now .. I'm tired ...

V - Same. Sleep Well my love

I smile and snuggled close to Vegeta and quickly fells asleep. I feel arms wrapped around me but I kept sleeping peacefully.
But that was a short nap since we were woke up by a loud noise from the kitchen. We both quickly dressed up as Vegeta carried me and ran toward the kitchen. When we reached it, we looked around us.

K - what happen?!

Bulma - i didn't know you moaned loudly

V - don't try of stealing him he is mine!

Bulma nod and then go To the kitchen.Strangely I was hungry

K - I want to eat and sleep Bejitta ...

They both nod and Bulma quickly cooked us something to eat. She then explained that the sound we heard was Trunks messing around the house with Goten

Vegeta pov :

We finished eating and Kakarot quickly went to the room to sleep. Bulma and the children said goodnight but l didn't answer like always, I walked toward my room, open the door and saw kakarot sleeping. I smiles and walked toward him, undressing him, leaving him in his boxer and doing the same with ne since it is pretty hot. I approached kakarot and laid besides him, pulling him toward me with my arms crossed around him as I also falls asleep.

-BAM (4hours later)-

Vegeta pov :

Everyone woke up From a strange sound. So we all run toward where the sounds came from, which was the living room. When we all went there, we saw Bulma on the ground, bleeding. Kakarot fell on the ground crying and goten, trunks ,bra soon fellows him ...

Tomorrow morning :

What will happen next ? Find out next time (I didn't cry for bulma's death...)

Bye bye guys hope you enjoy !