chapter 10: arzenal attack evac

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Mobile suits attacking the enemy fleet captain bright ignored jill's orders & evacs the female personnel, salia too obeys bright's orders she rather escape even even though defensive side is winning.

She & ange got inside there machines & join the fight blonde saves tusk y/n got in front so did amuro they both fired julio & the black angel ragna mail destroying it completely.

Tusk vivian & ange dissappered again, captain bright & otto fire there beam weaponry at the fleet ended up retreating in the process rita's phenex lands on the platform of the ship.
Song endsl

Rita: captain bright evac success they have a submarine underground they can use

Bright: at least they got something salia y/n

Salia: " yeah "

Bright: is jill around?

Y/n: " still alive ange vanished again with her boyfriend & vivian "

* salia swat you in the shoulder *

Y/n: " oww what did i do? "

Salia: " you know why ~ "

Rita: hey you too save the lovey dovey

Amuro: " we need to think of a plan first what is embryo's mission "

Timeskip

Onboard Ra cailum arzenal crew now become part of londel bell crew of earth federation after the death of jill, salia chris & ersha are very greatful of not getting captured by embryo thanks to the earth federation from their world.

Salia wears a uniform much simular to sayla's except its purple like her hair, she looks at her machine being worked on with added beam weaponry.

She sees y/n talking to benagher, she thought about going to his world if hers is destroyed so now their gonna embryo's plans.

C

hapter is short i changed a good chunk of the episode i'm primarily focus on salia instead of ange

Bed early work tomorrow

6:00 - 10:00 am

Goodnight