"I hear you." I said.

"Plus she's the first female you've ever introduced me to. I know you feel some typa way about her you just acting!" She said. I sat there and thought about what she said. Deep down she was right, but i'm King. The fuck I look like? A duck ass nigga?

"Mane Ian tryna hear that shit Nadi." I said.

"Because you know I'm right." She said. "When is my niece birthday party?"

"Saturday after next." I said. I drove to the nearest Dixie Queen.

"You going?" She asked. I cut my eyes at her and didn't say anything . "King I'll fucking punch you. You better be at that party!"

I smack my lips, "The fuck wrong with y'all females tryna hit on a nigga?" I asked.

"You can't let that shit you and India got going get in between you being there for Skylar." She said.

"Mane Nadia ian tryna hear that shit. Ima grown ass man you sound like mama right now." I said. I whipped through the drive through and pulled up to the speaker.

"Welcome yo Dixie Queen how may I help you?" The ratchet said over the speaker.

"Let me get two 10pc Hot wings, boffum with fries I want em tossed in the hot wing sauce, and 2 milkshakes one chocolate one vanilla." I said. Me and Nadi get the same thing every time we come.

"Your total is $27.58 at the 2nd window." She said. She didn't even repeat my order back so my shit better be right.

I pulled out $30 and drove to the window. I handed the girl the money and she counted back my change. "You need a receipt?" She asked.

"Nah." I said. I pulled up to the next window and the girl was waiting with our milkshakes. I grabbed them and passed Nadia hers.

"Thank youu brudder." She said smiling. The lady passed me our food and I took it. I handed both the plates to Nadi and pulled off.

"You welcome." I said. I drove to our spot and parked. Me and Nadi been coming out here since we were teens. We always order Dixie Queen and come to the park and eat and chop shit up.

I took a drink out of my milkshake and grabbed my plate. "So besides the extra .. how business been going?" She asked.

"Shii everything is everything! It's all about the money now." I said. I ate my wings and Nadia looked real bothered. "Wassup witchu yo vibe off." I said frowning.

"Nothing." She said quickly. I knew she was lying though.

"Nadi we damn near twins, I know when you not being real." I said.

"Wellll.. I may or may not be pregnant." Nadi said.

"What the fuck." I said.

"Kin—." She said.

"Mane ion wanna hear it." I was disappointed. I shook my head. "Nadi that's crazy, but you grown and I know you gone handle yo responsibility.. congratulations lil sis." I said. I had to make the best out of the situation. I know she not a baby no more! "Yo lil nigga gone have to see me tho." I said. Out if nowhere Nadia busted out laughing and I noticed she was recording.

"Boy it's a prank, the fact that you actually believed me just makes it even funnier. Bro yo face look sour!" She said. I mugged the fuck out of her.

"Yo ahh bout lame ash hell." I said. I finished up my wing plate and started the car.

Lailani

"Skylar your mama on her way." I said. I rubbed my baby bump and walked to the snack cabinet. I got Skylar some Oreos and a CapriSun. "Come get a snack until she come."

"Ottayy." I handed her the cookies and the juice. "TT open it for me." She said. I opened the cookies and handed them back to her. She ate them and danced around before there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"India." She said. I unlocked the door and she walked in. "Heyyy mama babyyyyy." She said picking Skylar up and kissing her cheeks. "I missed you."

"I missed you too mommy." Skylar said. "Me and TT got suga wasted." India busted out laughing.

"Girl you too much for me." She said.

"We had ice cweam, cookiesss, jwuice, cake, and candy." Skylar said naming the stuff we had. Well what she had I only ate the ice cream and cookies.

"Oowwee, why yeen save me none fat baby?" India asked her.

"Uhh I don't know." She said. India laughed at her and put her down.

"You ready to go home and do some fun stuff?" India asked her.

"Yeeaah." Skylar said smiling.

"Thank you Laiiii." India said handing me a hundred dollar bill.

"Noooo India." I said.

"Girrrl you better take this money and get my niece something." She said.

I rolled my eyes and took the money. "Let's go out to eat." I said.

"Okay. We finna go home and get dressed." She said.

"Bet."