8- Blood and sweat.

Hell. This is Hell.
I can't breath.
I can't stop shaking..

That was all I could think about when we entered into the forest. It was so dark that the only thing I could see was the light of moon.

"Hey [Y/N chan]! Don't worry! If something happens with you I'm sure that I will be around to protect you. We will survive."
A kind voice said, it was Tanjiro comforting me.

"Thank you! I will try my best and if something happens to you I also will do my best protect you too!"
I gave the boy a little smile. I can't help but try to be positive and keep up.

"H-hey..W-what about me minna!"
Zenitsu said in a trembling voice. I'm sure he was more scared than me. Poor Zenitsu..

"Don't worry! I can protect you too Zenitsu-kun!"
I held his hand, trying to give him courage.

"T-thank you [Y/N chan].."
He wiped his tears.

"Zenitsu! Let her hands you creepy!!"
Tanjiro gave him a flick in his forehead.

"Ah! Itai Tanjiro-kun.."
Zenitsu said while giving me space and letting my hand go.

"H-hey Tanjiro! We both are scared I think there's nothing wrong with trying to comfort each other!"

"Eh!? [Y/N] you're too pure! Don't forget he's a man! And men..Are men! So you should think twice before trusting anyone!"
Tanjiro sighed.

"W-wakarimashita !"
I bowed.

"We should get going by now..Take care you two."
Tanjiro smiles and leaves the entrance.

"I guess we should do the same Zenitsu-kun..Good luck!"
I give him thumbs up.

"G-Good luck for you too!"
He waved.

We both went on our separate ways, and now the only thing that I could focus was about surviving in this literal hell for 7 days.

I think that for the ones that never really saw a demon or interacted with one ..It's going to be even more thought. Even if I met one of them in the past I'm still pretty much scared. But I don't think it's time to be thinking in this.
It's better for me to try to not make any sound or evidence that I was here so it's gonna be better for not meeting any demon..

I was walking up to the mountain, and heard a really loud scream. It was so quiet that I could hear the bones of the person cracking.

It was so terrifying and hopeless that the next thing the demon would probably do is eat the poor person that like all of us..wanted to protect the innocents in the future. I couldn't help but throw up.

It also made me feel so uneasy..If I got up here earlier maybe I could help this person right..Right..?
Even if I barely could see something, I knew that the demon was getting near the area that I was.

I started to think in a way I could get out of there.

'If the demon ate someone now..He must be much more powerful that he already was. If I run the fastest I can maybe I can get out of here and he won't even notic-"

I froze as I hear a wood crackling behind me.
It seemed like the thing was heavy.
And a nasty smell also came with it.

"It looks like I found a pretty appetizing lady..How lucky I'm!"
A deep and husky voice echoed in the middle of the forest part i were.