7- Tanjirou.

After a long period, Hisashi sensei said that I was more than ready. The minimum time to train a Demon Slayer is 2 years. But he made sure to train me for 3/4 years and also emotionally, since it's still hard for me to control my emotions.

He always say that ' if you keep your head in the past, you're not going to be able to reflect yourself. Your not gonna be able to kill a mere single demon. You're not going to be able to keep going.
And of course, your not going to be able to fight'.

And since tomorrow it's my last day in this house, he were kind enough to tell me about things I should take care.
About his experiences of facing the death of his great friends and family. And how much pain he also went trough. I never heard anything too personal from him, so it was a surprise.
Hisashi san said he had 3 brothers, and he were the responsible for them since his parents abandoned them at a young age.
They lived in a poor village, so he started working young, to sustain his young brothers, and he cared so much for them. He said his brothers always called him "best brother", and always expressed their love for him.
But having to see his own little brothers being eaten by a demon and not even being able to help since he had been already attacked was too painful.
I couldn't even imagine how much pain he also went trough. And how much of guiltiness he must felt even if it wasn't his fault.

I couldn't help but give him a
strong and emotional hug .

He looked shocked, but I couldn't help myself.
He saved me, he's literally a father figure I've never had.
He took care of me all these years.
And trained me.

I could feel he also hugged me back even if it wasn't for too long. I know it's still hard for him to take responsibility for another human. I'm from the bottom of my heart grateful since if it wasn't for him I would've died that cold night.

After telling me about controlling my emotions, and telling about my next experience, 7 days in hell.
I couldn't help. But feel insecure.

next day;

Today was the day I was leaving to go to the
Final selection.

Hisashi-san packed me a big bento box, he made sure to put a lot of protein. And gave me a paternal hug. He was for sure worried, as a father would be.
He said he didn't want nothing to happen to me, and I know that he also would be traumatized and would blame it on him if something happened to me. So I must stay strong. And return strong. So I can finally protect innocent people from those horrendous things.

I hugged him back. Holding my tears. It was not time to cry. I'm not a crybaby anymore. I need to be stronger for my grandma. But I couldn't stop being grateful for everything he already done for me. Seriously, he's such a bless in my life.

He gave me a little bag, full of wisteria. A flower that is known for repealing Demons. He gave me as a lucky thing.

The elder waved his hand in pain for seeing me walk way to the mountains. But i can't just go back.I worked really hard and I want to protect more people!

I made sure to give one of my biggest smiles ever. Although my past I can't help not being myself anymore. A shy and happy girl.

"Well! Let's go [L/N] [Y/N]! You have more work to do in the next 168 hours .
I said to myself staring to walk to the mountains in the east.

It was already a day of walking. And I was starving.

"Ah..It should be a good time to start eating right?"
I looked up at the sky and it was already dark.