𝟎𝟑

𝘠𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯 𝘊𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘒𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘴

○○○○○○○○

"Mommy!"

I jumped, sitting up and rubbed my hands over my face, feeling all sweaty. I sighed, scratching my head and pushed the covers off me. Getting out the bed, I took off the bra and panties, putting them in the hamper. Turning the shower on, I waited for the water to get warm and stepped in.

Washing my body, I managed not to get my twists wet and washed the soap off my body. I turned the water off, grabbing the towel and dried off. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I cleaned around the bathroom and walked out.

I lotioned my body, putting on deodorant and walked in my closet. Grabbing a camisole camouflage bodysuit, I put it on and slid on a pair of slides to match. Sitting in my vanity chair, I did my edges and put my twists in a half up half down hairdo.

"Go change." I turned around and made contact with Sin, making me suck my teeth and waved him off.

My phone dinged, making me pick it up and see that one of my clients texted me. I texted her back, letting her know when she can come and put my phone back on the nightstand. Getting the products I use for Sincere's hair, I sat the bucket on my bed and sat down.

"You ready?" I asked him, grabbing the scissors and rat-tail comb.

He nodded, tucking his phone into his pocket and sat down in between my legs. After cutting five inches from his dreads, I oiled the ends and grabbed the spray bottle. I dampened the dreads, grabbing the comb and poked through the end one of the dreads. When it got to one inch, I gently combed through it and added oil.

I did this process to other dreads, braiding the hair that was unlocked into sections and kept going. When I was finished, I grabbed the Bain Magistral shampoo and the Fondont Magistral conditioner.

"You know the drill." He got up, walking out the room and I grabbed the bucket, putting the shampoo and conditioner in it.

I grabbed my phone, walking out the room and went down the hall, to the room I do hair in. Walking towards the shampoo bowl Sin was sitting, I set the bucket down and put a towel under his neck. I turned the water on, wetting his hair and grabbed the shampoo. After I shampooed his hair, I washed it out and conditioned it, letting it sit in for a while.

"How much you want me to cut off? The normal twelve inches or?" I asked, looking up from my phone and at him.

"I wanna go back to my waves." He said, never looking away from his phone and I nodded.

"You sure? Last time you went back, you fussed at me for messing up your hair." I said, poking my lips out and setting my phone on the counter.

He sucked his teeth, putting his phone in his lap and waved me off. I washed the conditioner out, plugging up the blow dryer and flat irons.

𝘛𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

Flat ironing the last piece of his hair, I blew a raspberry and let out a sigh. He turned on the clippers, handing them to me and I did what he asked me to do. When I was done, I turned him around, facing the mirror and let him see the final look. While he did that, I cleaned up the hair, along with the sink and counter.