The day went by quickly and the next day, Friday, we still said nothing to each other. Now, the majority of the other groups already finalized works on their project and we never even started. I've never joked with school work and I wasn't about to start because of someone's stupid ego. During the lunch break, I've decided to go over to him to ask him but as fate would have it, we all ended up sitting together again, and right now, we're still sitting in front of each other.

'How the fuck do we end up with the bitch and her gang again?'

Michelle said underneath her breath but we all heard anyways and nobody answered we all don't think of her as worth our attention. I wonder how she and Akin were getting by with the project.

'Uthman, are we not..........'

I was interrupted by the sound of a heavy slap and we all turned towards the direction of the sound of a slap. Damn. It was K with the ass that just slapped an SS2 girl. Rumors have been flying around the school earlier that Caleb is dating some SS2 girl even though he's dating Keji. I have a distinct feeling that's the girl Keji just slapped. Did our class teacher not say, the rules can be broken for some people, but the person they broke the rule for is just not worth it. Apparently.

The girl that was slapped, slapped Keji twice consecutively. There wasaavea a gasp in the cafeteria.

'How dare you slap me, you this smelly fat good for nothing pig?'

Keji was still holding her two cheeks in her hand, apparently shocked the short, almost timid-looking girl could have mustered the courage to slap her.

'And if you've slapped me because of Caleb, then you're are as mad and stupid as he had painted you. Can't you even see that the boy only enjoys what you have between your legs?'

The whole cafeteria burst into laughter. Wow, I thought Lakeview raised us to be better role models and never to speak vulgarly in public. Well, the Senior prefect boy did something similar some weeks back so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

One minute, they were hurling words at each other and the next minute, they were beating each other and rolling on the floor. Their skirts were rolled up and everybody could thighs and even parties. Someone from the crowd shouted mad oo and I couldn't have agreed more. Uthman was looking at the duo with a bored expression. Daniel was grinning from mouth to mouth because of the sight in front of him. My best friend was eating and watching at the same time. Akin and Michelle were also looking, mouth almost agape. Caleb the supposed cause of the fight was talking to and almost touching another girl in a corner. I laughed in Korean. I stood up just at the same time Uthman stood up. We both got to the lover girls at the same time.

'Will you guys have some sense and stop fighting?'

The two girls seems oblivious to whatever it is we were saying until Uthman ordered two boys to drag them apart. The two boys weren't enough to drag them apart and two other guys joined, each holding the girls who were still swearing at each other. Their hair looked messy, torn bottoms, ripped skirts. What a shame? Should I be embarrassed for these girls? I guess not. Some teachers arrived and dragged them off to the principal's office. It was a pretty huge fight, which might even earn them suspension. Everybody went back to their food amidst whispers about the fight.

'But na small remain for us to see Keji yansh. I swear, that would have been the highlight of the whole fight.'

Someone said behind our table and Daniel muttered 'Aswear'. I glanced at him. I was meant to be mortified but seriously, it was funny. The whole fight. I did not even when I started laughing, Hana looked at me and started laughing too. Akin joined in and strangely, the whole table started laughing except Michelle whose lips were set in a tight grin.