The Beginning

Yo dudes! This is my first story! I hope you all like it... I'm not that good at writing but I had some spare time so I started this. By the way, obviously if you're homophobic then leave. Let's start the story!

"Help me," Draco whispered in the moonlight. Tears pricked at his eyes, threatening to fall. "I'm sorry... Let me escape this nightmare!" A single, crystal tear rolled down his cheek. He was broken. Dis he want to be on the dark side of this war? No. He wanted to fight for the light. For hope. For love. And of course, for Harry.

"DRACO!" He heard Harry's sweet voice calling after him. They had just been paired in potions together to brew amorentia. "DRACO!!" Harry called again. Draco rolled his eyes and turned to face him.

"What is it now, Potter?"

"Well, Malfoy, I'm pretty sure that your aware that we've been paired to brew amorentia-"

"I know that much Potter," he spat. "So what do you want?" Harry felt hurt by Draco's stubbornness. He quickly disguised it by saying,

"When do you want to work on it?" Draco thought for a moment.

"Now." He grabbed Harry by the wrist and practically dragged him to his private dormitory. Harry jurked away, his cheeks tingling.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

"What was what for?" he retorted. Draco smiled at him. Harry looked away; he was angry.

"So are we going to start or not?"

Yo! This was the end of the first chapter! I'm new to this app and I know it's terrible. I'm out of ideas! Well, I hope that you all enjoy the rest of the story!