11. I have a Fight

Start from the beginning

She was definitely a girl, thanks to the outline. But who was she? 

"I told you to stay in that room." the blazer boy scolded her. 

"Sorry brother but I couldn't. I am curious, after all, a mate of mine is being beaten by you." 

I was her mate ? What in the world was she talking about? I was one of them who really didn't have any interest in making mates, not even friends. She was definitely new to me.

But what if, what if as a punishment, I was forced to marry an ugly looking Sapta? Or even worse, she would treat me like a slave! The thoughts were getting me nerves! 

The dust cleared and then I was able to see her face-

"You are a ******" these were the only words I spoke. 

The word came out louder than I thought. Everyone was looking at me like I had committed a crime. Decency was obviously demanded in a court. 

"Ah! I think you should wash your mouth with soap. I strongly recommend you." said the blazer boy. 

"I didn't know you even lead out curses like that!" Karan said, partially confused. 

"Pray that I won't tell this to mom." said my sister, trying to piss me off. 

But what could I do? The face of that girl was quite remarkable. Same green eyes and black hair(partially). The natural depth in her eyes made me wonder. She was the same, just the matter was that, she was wearing yellow instead of white. 

"Vaani!" I shouted at her. She was my classmate. I trusted her and she owed me a favor. 

"You know each other?" the blazer boy asked. 

"I do." I replied. Hearing this, he just made another attempt to kick on my face. 

I dodged it and got up. This wasn't over. I had some serious matters to discuss. 

"So you survived?" Vaani asked me as she gave me a mean look. 

"I am not dead yet. So I think I did." 

"Might have been if I hadn't interrupted in the fight." 

"I was handling it myself." 

"Really brother? You just got another bunch of scars on your face. Nothing else." Anshu! God! Couldn't she had kept her mouth shut! 

Anshu moved her concentration towards Vaani, "Pleased to meet you." 

"Same here." 

"How do you know each other?" 

"Classmates." I answered. 

"When did you go there?" Blazer boy asked. He sounded angry. 

"We will talk about it later brother." Vaani said. Even her brother had no idea what she was doing. 

"Neel never mentioned about you." Anshu said. 

"He never mentioned about you to me even." Vaani replied. 

"I barely talked to you Vaani." I gave my justification. "By the way, who are you and this blazer boy?" I was irritated now. 

"Neel, I will tell you about this later." Karan whispered. 

"I want to know the truth now. She just seemed normal to me. You know she even asked me to befriend her…." 

"Which you declined." 

"Stop interrupting me Vaani. As I was saying, she came as a friend, that very same day the demon came to my house, blah blah. And now she has superpowers? This seems wrong." 

"Firstly, I think you owe me your life." 

"What?" 

"Yes" 

She stretched her hands wide. Small holographic disc's started to form near her hands. They looked like shields, they looked familiar. 

No way this was going to be true! How many more things did I not know? 

That disc saved my life. Not only mine but also sis's. 

I really owed her my life. 

Nice work Fates. My life is messed up now. 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Anshu's Zulu Iklwa

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××Anshu's Zulu Iklwa

Dhruv's Sword

Vaani's daggers

Vaani's daggers