Fight be then bitch

I woke up hearing loud conversations from downstairs. I ignored it for the time and got a shower then got dressed.

I sprayed some perfume and pulled my hair back into a messy ponytail

I sprayed some perfume and pulled my hair back into a messy ponytail. I just wore some black socks because we were only at the house but thats irrelevant.

I quickly walked down the stairs to see everyone but Anthony talking and joking. Anthony was probably still upstairs. Payton and Avani were there but she was off to the side not talking to anyone. To be honest with you, nobody likes her anymore.

Anthony walks down the stairs greeting me then grabbing my hand and slightly dragging me to the others. When we got over there all eyes went to me. The boys looked like they were about to bust a nut and the girls were laughing, Avani looked at me with those disgusting devil eyes and I returned the look. All the boys said Goodmorning to me and Payton hugged me which was surprising, Avani looked so mad it was hilarious.

Avani: So Naomi, whats it like living in a house with mostly boys

Naomi: Exhausting

Avani: I bet, going around to different rooms every night must be exhausting.

Naomi: Bitch what?

Avani: Don't play dumb with me

Naomi: Avani I really don't wanna fight you so hop off

Avani: Fuck you, you boyfriend stealing slut

Naomi: Bitch

I clenched my fists and slowly made my way over to her. She mumbles something under her breath and smirks while flipping me off. I grab her by her messy curls and begin throwing punches at her. She gets on top of me and slaps me making my lip bleed. I wipe of the blood and let out a faint laugh and push her. She stumbles backwards and comes at me. We begin grabbing each others hair and slapping and punching each other. To be honest I think I did the most damage. He boys came running over to us and pulled us apart. My hair was all over so I bent down flipping my hair and smirked at Avani and flipped her off before turning around and fixing my hair.

I went into the kitchen as Avani stormed out of the house. I felt like making eggs so thats what I did.

I was in the middle of scrabbling eggs when all the girls came into the kitchen along with the boys, hyping me up. I just smiled and continued to make eggs.

I know its weird but I put ketchup on my eggs so yeah it sounds disgusting but its sooo good. I went into the living room after eating and watched a movie with everyone else. I was cuddling up with Anthony, you could basically feel Payton's eyes on me. I looked over in his direction but not at him, only to see his face filled with anger. It made me kinda giggle. As much as I still love Payton, I'm getting feelings for Anthony.

We eventually go up to our rooms after watching about 10 movies🙃 and I decide to watch some Disney+

In the middle of watching Lady and the tramp, someone knocks at my door. I get up and open it to reveal Anthony.

Anthony: Come on I wanna show you something

Naomi: uh ok

He grabs my hand and leads me into his car. I put on some music. If thw world was ending comes on and I start singing to that while Anthony is laughing but the startes singing it too.

We stop at this cliffside and I try to get out of the car but Anthony stops me. He gets out and comes over to my side and opens the door for me. Gentlemen. I laugh and we walk up to the bench. He had his hand in mine do I snao a picture and post it on Instagram

 He had his hand in mine do I snao a picture and post it on Instagram

NotNaomi: hmmm💅🏼

luvanthony: make me tickle you😡❤
- NotNaomi: oh god no🤧
- fan: aweee

paytonmoormeier: I-
- fan: someones jealous

Avanniii: ewww
- NotNaomi: Bitch please

Madimonroe: Yasss girl!

Charli_damelio: aRe U cHeAtInG oN mE
- NotNaomi: ItS nOt WhAt It LoOks LiKe
- Charli_damelio: i ThInK wE sHoULd BrEaK uP
- NotNaomi: BuT i LoVe yOu
- Fan: wow

Jadenhossler: So this is were you too went😏

lilhuddy: me ship🚢
- joshrichards: sameee🚢
- NotNaomi: 🙂🔫
__________________________________________________

lilhuddy: me ship🚢- joshrichards: sameee🚢- NotNaomi: 🙂🔫__________________________________________________

luvanthony: inluvanthony comin at ya

👤 @NotNaomi

                          - Comments disabled -

_________________________________________________

We sat down on the bench and I rested my head on Anthonys shoulder. We looked out at the view and talked about ourselves. I got to know Anthony alot better and he also got to know me better.

We went home becaue it got really late. We walked up to my room and I turned to Anthony before shuting my door. I thanked him for tonight and he grabbed my hand and kissed the top of it.
We said goodnight and I got ready for bed. I laid down and got on my phone.

It was about 30 minutes later and I couldn't sleep. I heard someone come into my room and I saw it was Anthony.

Anthony: Can't sleep?

Naomi: No wbu?

Anthony: Me either, can I stay in here?

Naomi: of course!

We both sunk into the bed once agian and he wrapped his arms around my waist and played with my hair making me alost immediately fall asleep.