Lincoln meets Revy.

Lincoln's pov

Me:It has been three months since my family threw me out of the house, guess it's time for me to get out of here.

I stand up and crack my neck, look around one last time before running off into the woods. I always hated my family, now I can finally escape. I suddenly come to a stop when I heard a girl crying.

Me:I should keep running, but that girl needs help.

So I run in the direction of the sound and found a girl of 12, with long burgundy colored hair and she was wearing a scarf. I gently tapped her on the shoulder. She looked at me with a scared expression on her face.

Me:It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt ya.

The little girl looked at me and into my ice cold eyes. She then smiled an evil grin, I even grinned evily. I helped her to her feet and we walked through the woods. We kept walking until we came to Flip's gastation. I walked into the store, taking things off of shelves and putting it in my backpack. I snuck out of the store and me and Revy hotwired flip's truck and drove off to the airport.

I stole about 17000 dollars from my family and I paid for our tickets and we went to Roanapur, a small unknown island far from the United States. I was reading a comic while Revy was sleeping.

Intercomm: All passengers, we are approaching Roanapur, please buckle your seatbelts as we prepare to land.

I prepared myself as Revy also woke up and as soon as we landed we started making plans.

That was 10 years ago, Revy was now laying on my lap. I was reading some My Hero Academia to pass the time until Dutch came back from wherever the hell he is. Benny was tinkering away with a new computer he got. It was starting to annoy me.

Me:Benny will you knock it off, its really starting to irritate me.

Benny:Well, sorry but i need to finish installing it for the record keeping.

I shook my head and kept reading. Revy was sleeping and the door suddenly opeoned and it was Dutch. I instinctively took out my Colt Peacemaker and aimed it at the person standing behind him.

Dutch:Easy Linc, it's me.

I lower my weapon and holsterd it on my hip, Revy was awake but she was annoyed by my actions. Guess she still hates me, even after all we've been through together. Her gaze then softened as she looked at the scars I had obtained over the years protecting her. I was once shot in the head, went clean through. I'm alive to keep avoiding a execution. Revy sighed and hugged me.

Revy:Sorry Linc, I never even said thank you for saving me all those times. Guess I forgot about it.

Me:It's fine.

Revy: No,its not. You continued to keep save me and put your life on the line for me. I am truly sorry.

She then hugged me tightly, she even started to cry ever so slightly. I could feel her tears dampen my shirt. I hugged her back and she cried for almost 16 minutes before calming down.

Me:Hey, want to go to the Yellow flag? Get some drinks to clear our heads?

She nodded her head but dozed off, still hugging me tightly. I sighed and fell asleep too.

Tobe continued....