Chapter 10

Ashton's POV

I'm home. I'm finally home and I can see my beautiful girlfriend. I'm planning on proposing to her. I hope she says yes. I stuck the ring in the box and put the box in my coat pocket. I went to the store and bought her pink and white roses. They're her favorite. I wrote a little note on a card and stuck it on top of the bouquet. 'I'll always love you more and more everyday that we spend together which I hope is forever.' I payed and took the roses and went back out to my car. I arrived at Ally's and ran to the door. I rang the doorbell and a smily, pregnant Ally opened the door. She started to cry and I hugged her. I kissed her and spun her around.

"You look absolutely stunning. You've never looked better." She blushed and I handed her the roses. She read the note and smiled.

"Ashton! That's so cute! I love you so much!" She hugged me and I smiled. I've missed her so much. She put the roses on the small coffee table and looked at me. I held her hands and she smiled.

"Ally...I need to ask you something. I love you so much...more than you will ever know. Ever since we were 5, I knew you were going to be someone special. I knew that you were going to be that someone I needed to seal the empty space in my life. You're beautiful, smart, funny, and caring. You're caring my child! I couldn't be happier right now. My life is going perfectly and I want you to make it even better by becoming my wife." I got down on one knee and pulled out the ring. She put one hand over her mouth and the other over her heart.

"Ashton! Of course! Yes!" I stood up and slid the ring on her finger. I kissed her and rubbed her stomach. I kneeled down in front of her and kissed her baby bump.

"Hi there. I just want you to know that you have the most amazing mommy in the whole world. I promise to be the best daddy I can be. I love you so much and I can't wait to hold you in my arms." I stood up and Ally wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed her and she smiled into it. Today has been the best day!