39

18+ Scenes | Matured Content ahead. You've been warned.

"Oi Joong! Slow down or we'll die!" Nine whined as he slapped his husband's chest. He's gonna have heart attack because of him! Chen is currently carrying him in bridal style while running at the hallway.

After running and creating a fuss they finally found their room. Chen opened the door and after they went inside he just kicked the door close.

"Oiii, Joong! Put me down nowwww." Nine uttered with his fluffy voice.

Chen chuckled as he put Nine on the bed and opened the aircon to make the room cool but strangely he still feel very hot.

The heat was not just a normal hot feeling, it was different but somewhat familiar.

"Why is it so hot?" Nine suddenly complained.

Chen looked back at Nine who is fanning himself while he tries to remove his tux.

Chen swallowed his own saliva, he's like a wolf who just saw a delicious prey to eat. He started to sweat.

Nine completely removed his tux but he still felt so hot so he also removed his shoes and socks.

The small bean got taken a back when his husband suddenly pushed him which caused him to fall flatly at the soft bed sheet. Nine's eyes widened as he look up to Chen, he was so shock that he didn't know what to do.

Nothing has change at all because Chen never failed to surprise him.

"P'Nine.... P'....." Chen called with his breathe taking husky voice. Nine didn't what it is but he just felt turned on all of a sudden.

Chen snuggled to Nine's neck making him feel Chen's breathing and it gave him goosebumps.

"Joong??" Nine called, Chen did not respond and instead he sniffed on Nine's neck.

"You smell so good, Phi... like a strawberry." Chen said. Nine gasped when Chen suddenly planted kisses there it wasn't like before-- it was not soft and teasingly instead it was hungrily.

"J-joong!" Nine called as he try to push his lover, it was not because he doesn't like what his husband doing but because he actually likes it and he's not mentally prepared for any of these yet.

Nine knew Chen would be like this because he also felt like this before,  back when, they were teenagers. This feeling of being 'needy'

Nine tried his very best to push Chen but he failed. Instead, he also felt the heat.

Chen's kisses went up to Nine's chin then cheeks until it landed to lips. Chen nibbled at sucked Nine's lips until it became reddish.

For every kisses Nine responded which made Chen went crazy.

His kisses went down again to Nine's neck, this time Nine moaned, it wasn't just a little or soft moan but simply a moan that says 'it feels good'

Nine couldn't give a care about anything anymore he thought that they are married and this is bound to happen anyway so he just let Chen to take over him, he loves Chen so much that even though this scares him, he's willing to take both pleasure and pain for him.

Nine shamelessly clung to Chen while his eyes are shut.

His pleasured expressions were making his husband to go more further.

Chen cupped Nine's cheeks and gave him smoochies again.

"Phi.... will you allow me?" He asked under his breathe, Nine opened his eyes and when their gazes met Nine looked away.