Clumsy (Cause I'm Falling In Love)

Start from the beginning

"These are for you." She informed, helping her stand up and positioning the metal crutches in each arm, and smiling at her, she added, "I'll see you in two weeks."

"Definitely." she muttered, letting Momo guide her out of the room.

She only hoped she wouldn't need to go back there before it was time.

--

Hot pink was not her color. Mina, her other friend, made sure to say so the second she saw her. Walking around with crutches made everything even more difficult than it should be.

Finally, two weeks later, she sat on the bed of the same room she had been weeks prior, watching Momo as she snapchatted away as they waited for the doctor Lisa had been thinking nonstop about the course of these two weeks, which, by the way, was the longer she had ever stayed out of the ER.

"Good afternoon, Miss Manoban." Doctor Park greeted, a hint of a smile gracing her angelic features. "Hello," she greeted Momo, who looked up from her phone and nodded.

"Hey doc." she replied, going back to her phone. Sticking her tongue out as she took yet another selfie, Momo furrowed her eyebrows in concentration as she chose the best filter to go with the picture. Rolling her eyes, Lisa focused on the doctor.

"Are we ready to get rid of this thing?" Lisa asked, eyeing the hot pink cast in distaste, "If I see anything with this color in the next 20 years, I'm gonna be crazy."

"I see," seating herself in front of her, Dr. Park lifted Lisa's leg. "Let's get started, then."

--

"Well, it's done." Doctor Park said, putting the remains of the hot pink mess away.

Smiling gratefully, Lisa sighed, "Thank you."

Putting on the pair of sneakers she had brought with her, she sighed again, happily.

Momo stood up, "I gotta use the restroom before we leave, okay? Be right back!" When Lisa nodded, she eyed her and the doctor suspiciously and left.

"How old are you?" Lisa blurted and then blushed. Damn it.

"I'm 25." She answered, looking up from the chart she had in hands. Lisa grinned. They were in the same age.

Good.

But before she could do anything about that new piece of information, Momo re-entered the room, grinning. "You ready?"

Nodding, Lisa jumped up from the bed, but stumbled a bit, almost falling. Luckily, Dr. Park (and Momo) caught her just in time. "I'll see you soon." Lisa smiled and Dr. Park looked at her confusedly.

"Why?" She asked, and Lisa laughed.

"With my luck? I give you at least 3 days without seeing me back here." Momo laughed and Dr. Park smiled. Just when she was turning around to leave, she called out.

"See you soon, then."

--

The second time, it was all Momo's fault.

They were in working, both focusing on the task at hand. Unfortunately, they were cubicle mate at work, and Momo was currently holding the crazy expensive and pointy pen she had bought the day before, and Lisa watched in amusement as she shook the pen back and forth trying to get the blue paint to come out.

Her amusement, however, soon dissipated as Momo shook the pen back too strongly and, with one quick motion, the pen stuck in Lisa's eye, immediately swelling it.

Momo hurried with Lisa into the ER, and stopped in front of the counter. Tzuyu, the receptionist, looked up at Momo and Lisa and smiled.

"Back so soon?" she teased, grabbing a paper to fill in the information needed. "What happened this time?"