Edward Cullen

This will be told as Edward x Reader.

Edward's POV

Gone. She's gone. When the Volturi said they'd ruin my life, I didn't think it'd go this far.

They took her. They took Y/N, the love of my life, and killed her. I still have Renesmee to keep me sane, but its not working so much anymore.

It's been two months since Y/N was killed and Im starting to go crazy without her. I want to end it all just so I can see her again, but I can't do that to Renesmee. I mean, losing her mother then her father. I can't... but I want to.

Im up late thinking of Y/N again. I walk past the piano, and I can still see and hear me playing her the lullaby. I see photos from our wedding and I can't stand it. I need her to live. Ive lived all these centuries to find her, and without her whats the point. Renesmee will have my family and Charlie to take care of her. Plus, Jacob said to have "imprinted" on her, whatever that means. She'll be well taken care of.

I drive myself to the cliff where she tried to end it all, herself. Seeing the fate before me, I think of all our past memories. Biology, prom, meeting families, protecting her, our wedding, our honeymoon, raising Renesmee. I left her a note by her bed so she can see it. She won't understand, but Carlisle will figure it out.

With that thought, I count to three.

One...

Two...

Three...

Darkness.

Pitch black.

No god , no angels, no golden gates, no light, just darkness.

I do see a shadow though. A figure walks from the light and it's her. It's Y/N. She's all smiles, as am I.

"Until the end of forever?" she asks.

"Until the end of forever." I reply