*3*

-Tamaki's POV-
I woke up finding Mirio snuggling close with me,
I gently removed Mirio's hands from my body and got up gathering my stuff before heading out of the door and to my dorm, I approached my room and unlocked it walking inside locking it behind me placing my things beside the bed. I looked at my phone, it was Sunday so school was out, my mind just kept going back to what happened at the sleepover, Why would Mirio snuggle with me? Did I enjoy it? Questions filled my head as I didn't know the answer to any of them.
How could he even have a crush on his best friend? Negative thoughts soon began to invade my mind, I eventually snapped out of it and was back to reality, I sighed sitting down on my bed "He doesn't like you..." I said to myself with a frown, how can I be happy if all he can think about is him? Why is Mirio always on my mind?...Nejire probably likes him already...
Then there was a Knock at the door, I got up and walked over opening it "Hello?.." I asked a little tired "Hey, why'd you leave so early?" Hado asked as she rubbed her eyes "I was getting a little bored, sorry..." "It's fine, just checked up on you to make sure your fine!" She said smiling "Well see ya!" She waved running off, That girl is something else...I shut my door and laid down on my bed looking up at the ceiling, We have training tomorrow at the U.S.J, so that should be cool...I thought to myself before falling asleep...

-Next Day cause I'm lazy...-

I woke up got dressed and was out the door, I walked to U.A and was headed to class where we all soon took took a bus all the way to the U.S.J to train in rescuing situations, I sat next to Hado and Mirio "Hey Amajiki! How'd you sleep?" Mirio asked "I slept okay..." I responded looking down "Well at least you got rest and have energy for training!" Mirio smiled looking over at me. "Alright Students! We're at the U.S.J I want to see a row of two diagonal lines, and make sure you stick together with your team!" The teacher yelled as we all got off the bus and stood in two diagonal lines like the teacher had said, the teacher then went on about more instructions on what we're doing and how we should do it.

Sorry for the short chapter! Next one will be longer promise!

Word count:437