Meeting our idols

15 hours later

Sarah: Hey you wake up we just landed.

I was awaken by one of the other bodyguards Sarah who had been in this business for 5 years. She told me before we left her life story of how she found her husband. Sarah was a brave soul who had a tough look but getting to know her well she is nice and very strict.

(Y/n): Yeah okay I'm up.

I look out my window to see everyone waiting for us. Time to go then.

We get in a van and head straight to our new home for a while.

Our "home" for the time being was at a facility that looked like a apartment building and the company that we were tasked with were not too far away from the building but it's a good 30 minutes to an hour if there was heavy traffic. After checking in and getting a little more information of the group and company we all go to our rooms and because of our job we all had to be paired up with another person in case of an emergency. Luckily it was Sarah so at least it was someone I met already. Sarah and I headed towards our room after having a brief talk with the others since one pair was gonna be two floors below us and the other pair one floor above us. When Sarah unlocked the door for us, we went in dropped our bags in the closet and headed out for dinner with the others in the restaurant.

(Y/n): So Sarah who are you protecting?

Sarah: The one named Jane.

(Y/n): Okay.

Sarah: So why did you decide to go in to bodyguard duties?

(Y/n): Well not much training and decent amount of money.

Sarah: Okay but you need to be on your feet double time when on duty because one slip up..

(Y/n): Yeah I know I mess up and compromise the mission I get it on always on high alert.

Sarah: Really huh?

(Y/n): Yeah I know that you hid the keys to our room in the closet.

Sarah: Wait how...

(Y/n): Know? Your pretty sloppy with your hand movements *pulls out keys from sleeve* unlike me.

Sarah: Impressive.

(Y/n): Well we are coming up on the restaurant. Look ahead.

We saw the others waiting outside for us and waved.

After dinner and sleep

It's the next morning and we are all up and heading out to the company to meet with the group we were tasked to protect. Upon arriving we all get out of the van in front of the building and head inside.

We head up to the fourth floor to meet the CEO of the company and they greet us and go over the time period of how long we're gonna be staying with the group

CEO: Thanks for coming we are glad that you can help us with the girls and their comeback coming up.

Adam: It's our job.

The one speaking for us is Adam he is filling the role of leader of our group. During dinner last night he gave us the schedule for today and yes he is Korean hence why hes leader since he and another bodyguard are fluent in Korean. Don't know much about him but I can tell he is stern and serious also Sarah did mention how he was at the top of his class in training so he is the real deal.

Adam: So when can we be expected to leave?

CEO: Well after the music video shoot which is halfway done we have multiple promotional shows we have to do so I would say no more than 8 months.

Adam: Okay.

Wait 8 months jeez.

CEO: Alright then now that we have discussed the plan and what your schedules are gonna be like. Let's go and meet your new friends.

Alright this is it my first task as bodyguard officially starts now.

CEO: Follow me I'll take you to them.

Adam went first then Sarah and everyone else and I was at the back being the youngest. We all head down to the dance studio on the basement 2nd floor and heading towards the studio we can hear music playing and when we entered the song stops and I hear footsteps approaching us. When I finally got up to line up with the others I came face to face with the idol I was tasked to protect.

 When I finally got up to line up with the others I came face to face with the idol I was tasked to protect

Momoland: Hello we are Momoland!

Nancy: Hi I'm Nancy.

She reaches out to shake my hand and I go to shake her hand.

(Y/n): Hello I'm (y/n). Please to meet you.

I may sound cool and calm but in my head I'm freaking out. She is a lot more prettier in person and sweet. I think I can even hear my heart beating faster than usual. What is this?

To be continued?