Fight Night (part one)

London just found out that August was interviewed by the breakfast club and Angela yee was on her thot shit talking about his penis how she wanna see it and all that so now she found out that DJ envy got a party and that Angela yee is attending and London gonna beat her ass there because Angela doesn't know that London is August girlfriend. Welp. She finna find out.

London P.O.V❤️

I looked at my self in the full length mirror in me && August room. I was not dressed for anything fancy && plus I plan to fuck shit up in the club, so I put on my outfit (that's in the media.. I think). I brought my Concords 11s to change into before I fight. I put on my rings on && my neckless. I already had on my earrings. August walked in the room looking all sexy. He was wearing all black, some balck jeans, a black button up shirt with his Concords 11s. I had on his all black leather hat to the back.

Me: *bites lip* Damn! Baby you look good.

August: *bites his lip also* So do you..

He walked over to me & put both hands around my waist. I moaned a little feeling him touch me was what I needed. He looked at me with pure lust in his eyes. That made me wetter by the second.

August: Babeh, can we just skip the party && fuck.

I chuckled at how blunt he was.

Me: Nah, cause I'm looking forward to something at that party.

August: Then can we have a quickie before we go.

He didn't even let me answer him before he was lightly pushing me on the bed while kissing me on my lips, to my jaw line, to my neck. I let my moans answer his question as he slowly kisses down to my stomach kissing it & leaving a hickey on my hip.

Me: *whines*Baby, I'm gunna be wearing a crop top. People are gunna see, this. Uh!

August: Soo, they need to know, I own this

He said slapping my thigh. I moaned loudly from the pain && pleasure of it.

August: *whispers in my ear* fuck, I want you so bad right now.

Me: *lowly moaned in his ear* You can take me baby.

He waisted no time. He pulled down my joggers along with my now soaked panties. He also pulled down his pants && shit. He looked at panties on the floor && said,

August: Fuck Babeh you so wet.

He said as he slide in. He caught me off guard. I bit my lip to keep myself from screaming. I guess he saw that & he grunted in my ear,

August: Fuck babeh, let it out.. I wanna hear you.

As soon as he said the I let out a loud moan. One that made him bite his lip hard & grunt loud.

Me: UHHHH! August, please don't stop! Please.

August: UHH! Fuck London. You so tight.

Me: AUGUST! UHH! Faster!

He went faster && DEEPER. I was losing my mind. I think he was really horny cause he was going in! I was loving every part of him right now.

Me: Uh! August I'm finna cum!! Faster

August: what's my name?!

Me: UH! August.

August: Nope. *goes faster*

Me: DADDY! Fuck

I said as I released. Aug's thrust were getting sloppier then he stopped && grunted loudly

August: UHHHHHHH!! FUCK LONDON

He said as he pulled out.

Me: shit. Ok come on we gotta go.

We put back on out clothes && left to the party.