Oh, right, Grace thinks. The summit delegation.

      Kane and Abby were on their way to meet with Commander Lexa. They plan to ask for Lincoln's kill order to be lifted, to open trade between the clans, and to get Clarke back. Opening up Mount Weather to host Farm Station survivors will certainly put a chip in the plan and bring a larger burst of hostility between the twelve clans and Arkadia, but Abby remains optimistic. Grace and Bellamy are not so sure.

      Bellamy had originally been selected to join them, but after the stunt he pulled when they first met up with Pike and Hannah, Kane had him taken off of his regular duties.

      "I should be there," Bellamy mutters, mouth tasting bitter at the thought of anything happening without him.

      Grace connects their hands, offering the man a soft smile. "At least you're here with me and Ava, Bell."

      That brings an amused smile to his face. He says nothing, though he leans down to press a short kiss to the top of her head. Somewhere behind them Avalon gags, but the couple ignores her in favour of their current conversation.

      "Besides," Grace says, "as soon as your leg heals, you'll be right back out there."

      "My leg's fine," Bellamy grumbles stubbornly. "Kane's trying to teach me a lesson."

      Grace winces, unsure of how to respond. Bellamy wasn't wrong with his assumptions, though Grace agreed with the punishment. Bellamy never should have gone after Clarke alone. If something had happened to him...

      Almost as if sensing the sudden tension, Avalon settles into the spot between the two of them. She reaches for the sleeve of Bellamy's jacket, seeking comfort from the man. Her brown eyes swim with nerves. Grace isn't sure who Avalon is more nervous to see: Lewis or Tyler.

      "Come on, kiddo," Bellamy says, forcing her to move with him due to the hand clutching his jacket. She follows him easily. Grace's heart flutters at the trust she has in him. Whatever happened between them while she was in Mount Weather had forever brought them together, and she couldn't be happier with the turnout.

      Raven hands Grace her bag once she joins them. Grace slides it over her shoulders with ease, then jogs to catch up with Bellamy and Avalon.

      "You guys," Raven limps behind them, "did I ever tell you how I saved Sinclair's ass on the Ark?"

      "Please don't," Octavia mutters. Everyone ignores her.

"You mean the time he went rogue on a space walk?" Gina asks, smile spreading across her face. Somethings tells Grace this is a story Gina has been eager to hear for a while.

"That depends on your definition of 'going rogue,'" Raven says.

The group enters the mountain with uneasy steps, though it's clear Raven is doing her best to distract them from the memories of what happened to them here. Despite this, their voices drift away as the reality of the situation hits Grace fully. Her hands tighten in fists, clenching around the straps of her bag. She doesn't want to be here.

Raven continues with her story. Something about a robotic arm and solar array, though Grace can't be sure. She tries her best to keep her mind from wandering as they move further into the mountain. Her plan is thrown out of the window the second she hears voices coming from down the hall. I've been here, she realizes. Every day for weeks. The Mess Hall.