"..."

"WHHHHAAAATTT??!!? You guys don't have a farewell date yet?? You know! The last date that you guys are supposed to go on before Aya-chan gets shipped off to I-Island! Also a date to congratulate her on all her success! That date!" Hagakure explained, as if to jog their memory.

Ayano and Bakugou looked at each other for a moment before looking back at their classmates. "The fuck are you going on about?" Bakugou asked.

Both Mina and Hagakure were shocked still. Although, they probably should have expected this, coming from a guy like Bakugou and a girl like Ayano.

Kaminari and Mineta shook their heads and sighed. The electric boy wrapped his arm over Bakugou's shoulder as the grape boy propped his elbow on Bakugou's leg. "Oh, Bakugou! You really are so clueless about women, aren't you?" They teased, as if they knew something he didn't.

"And yet, he's still the only one of us who has a girlfriend." Sero teased them back. "Shut up! Don't remind us!!" The girl-crazed duo yelled back with comical tears. Their tears soon turned into real ones when they were hit by Bakugou.

Once again ignoring the boys, the girls questioned Ayano. "How could you guys still not have set up a date?? In two weeks, you'll have to go long-distance! You won't have contact with each other for a whole year!!! Aren't you concerned about your relationship?!?"

Looking at her boyfriend once more, she turned her attention back to the girls. "Not particularly, no." "Are you guys even dating?!??"

Truthfully, Ayano was upset about not being able to see him for a whole year. However, that didn't mean she was 'concerned about their relationship' like the girls suggested. They had worked out their misunderstandings and they had made promises to each other. If anything, their relationship was stronger than ever. She had complete and utter faith in him.

Still, maybe the girls were right in some respects. Having at least one date before she left did sound very appealing to Ayano, and she most certainly wouldn't be opposed to the idea. Humming in thought, she suggested, "How about next Saturday? The day before I depart for I-Island."

Her suggestion made Bakugou pause in his beatings of Kaminari and Mineta. "...Fine with me." He mumbled, a little embarrassed.

The girls gushed and squealed while the guys pat Bakugou on the back and jostled him around.

Though surrounded by their classmates, the couple made brief eye contact. They gave each other a soft smile before being whisked away by the other students.

.

.

.

Bakugou stood in front of the mirror, fidgeting with his shirt collar. He wore simple black pants with a reddish-orange shirt under a completely unbuttoned black button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled to his elbows.

Pop the collar? Or don't pop the collar?

He flipped the collar up, staring at himself for a moment. He then flipped it back down, staring at himself from a different angle. He flipped the collar back up, a scowl emerging. He let out a frustrated yell and furiously rubbed at his head with both hands.

Damn it, why was he so nervous!?? It was just a date! Technically, they had already been on one before if they counted that time she brought him with her to the orphanage.

Still, this one was definitely different. This time, they had every intention of doing 'couple-like things' as their friends called it. It was also the last time he'd get to go on a date with her before she left.

It had to be perfect.

She deserved at least that much.

Ultimately deciding to leave his collar popped, he pat some baby powder onto his hands to get rid of the excess sweat and left his room with determination.

Reaching her door, he knocked on it rather than just barging in. Hearing her faint footsteps, he took a deep breath to calm his nerves.

That breath, however, got caught in his throat the second he laid eyes on her.

She would have looked fine in anything to him, but she looked extra stunning in this moment.

Her hair was normally a bit unruly and choppy because it was constantly being singed off at the ends due to her explosive experiments. Other times, once her hair got long enough that it bothered her while she worked, she would simply cut off parts of it just enough so that it wouldn't get in the way anymore. She didn't care much for her appearance, so long as it didn't hinder her productivity and was still hygienic.

Now, she had a real haircut. One that styled her hair rather than just chopped it off. The ends were even with each other, ending at about her chin and no burns or split ends in sight.

His eyes travelled further down to see her wearing a black choker with a small gem in the center. She had never worn jewelry before, unless her projection wristband counted.

She wore a black, form fitting, off-the-shoulder top tucked into a high waisted, reddish-orange flared skirt that reached just above her knees.

It may have been accidental, but it looked like they were matching in terms of the color scheme.

And was that makeup she was wearing?!?

Bakugou's cheeks were beginning to match the color of his undershirt and the color of her skirt.

Ayano was starting to look the same as she coughed awkwardly into her hand. "Your constant staring is beginning to make me feel uncomfortable. After all, this kind of outfit doesn't suit me..."

The boy flinched, immediately snapping out of it. "That's not it!!! I just...I didn't think...you had such...girly clothes..." He managed out.

"I don't." She responded. It was true. Ayano didn't really own anything more feminine past her school uniforms. She valued comfort and practicality over all else. Of course, when the other girls found out about this, they deemed it unacceptable and took it upon themselves to intervene. "The choker belongs to Jiro-san, the top to Ashido-san, and the skirt to Uraraka-san." She explained.

"...A-And the makeup...?" He questioned. "Hagakure-san's, surprisingly. She said she likes doing makeup for others because she is unable to do it for herself...Is it weird...?" Ayano tentatively asked.

Bakugou had his hand to his mouth, as if to try covering up his blushing and embarrassment. "No, not weird. I just...I'm not used to it." He looked away, unable to meet her eyes. "...You look good." He whispered, but Ayano clearly heard him.

She also looked away in embarrassment. "You too..." She mumbled, a soft smile on her lips.

Still not looking at her, Bakugou held out his hand to her. She placed her hand in his, gripping tightly. Her eyes widened slightly. "They're not sweaty at all." She remarked.

He scoffed. "I knew you were gonna say something about it..."