Fairy Tail OC

Name: Ariane Mistral

Nickname: Ari

Age:15

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Magic: Storm Dragon-Slayer

Personality: Ariane is smart and a bit snarky, but smart nevertheless. She can be a know-it-all, but she knows when to shut her mouth. Ari's not a bully, but is a little rude. Her pet peeves are grammar mistakes and typos. When she sees them, she goes into a rage.

Appearance: Above

Clothes:

Casual: Above

Battle: Above

Formal:

Swimwear: A black and blue one-piece

Guild: Fairy Tail

Guild Mark Color and Location: Navy blue, on her right shoulder

Relatives: Kishi Mistral, Foster Mother, Deceased. Elias Mistral,Foster Father, Alive. Coraline Mistral, Foster Sister, Alive, Zeyphrine, Storm Dragon

Strengths: Mind games, riddles, weather

Weaknesses: Things that you have to be stupid in order to do, sunburns

Likes: Cats, reading, fishing, writing

Dislikes: Injuries, typos, grammar mistakes, dishonesty

Guild: Fairy Tail

Guild Mark Color and Location: Navy blue, on her right shoulder

Backstory:

Being a third generation Dragon-Slayer, she was raised by the Storm Dragon, Zephyrine. Along with Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel, Sting, and Rogue, she was sent 400 years into the future.

But after this, she lived on the streets until Kishi found her and adopted her. However, Kishi died soon afterward and left Ari with a father and sister who hated her.

 Ariane was the shunned child, since her dad favored her sister because she was adopted. She was forced to stay in her room while Coraline got everything. Ariane had nothing to do, and wasn't let out of the house until she was nine. She set to learning everything she could, including a magic she had learned already. One day, a mean old wizard asked her if she wanted to learn Dragon-Slaying magic. She said yes, being gullible. She thought that Zephyrine hadn't taught her all of the magic, and he implanted the lacrima in her. After that, he kept her prisoner for two years before the Army arrested him for crimes against the kingdom and found her. Ariane decided she'd be safer in a guild, and joined Fairy Tail when she was twelve.

Crush: None for now, maybe your male OC?

Quotes:

"I don't summon storms. I am the storm. Get it right."

"I EXPECT THAT SINCE YOU LEARNED MAGIC, YOU KNOW HOW TO SPELL."

"Bias. The definition of my adopted family. Maybe also the definition of you."

"Grammar and spelling are the foundation of life."

"A dragon roars. Something you can't do."