Dance With Me

KamiJirou fanfiction

Jirou sighed, leaning back on her chair. She looked around. Here she is, sitting alone at a café. Actually she's supposed to go with Yaoyorozu, but it turns out she have to report to Aizawa with Iida for class problem.

Now, Jirou's eyes is locked on the stage. This is the reason she's here. A band she likes is performing in a café near UA, so, why not? Jirou smiled when she sees them start to play a song.

Suddenly, after playing some songs, they play a slow song, and the vocalist said, "everybody may stand up and dance!"

Jirou is not ready for this. And she's alone, anyway. While everybody stand up and walk near the stage, she just sit there, feeling like an idiot.

Okay, maybe it's time to go back to the dorm. Jirou took her bag, and stand up. Just then, a random guy approaches her.

"Wanna dance with me?" that guy ask.

Jirou frowned. "No." Without hesitation, she turn around and walk to the door.

But that guy holds her hand. "Can you at least give me your number?"

Jirou grits her teeth, her earphone jacks is ready to attack. But she feels something touches her shoulder, and pull her back.

"Sorry, she's with me." Jirou looked up, and notices a yellow hair with black lightning strike on it.

"How did you-"

Kaminari shushes her. He took her hand, and turn around. He sees a door, and immediately open in and walks in.

"Why are we-"

Kaminari shushes her again. They're in a storage now. It's dark and dusty.

Kaminari took a deep inhale, and then exhales. "Ohmygod that guy looked scary I think he's about to explode when I come and you really shouldn't attack him in a crowdy place like this it's gonna be a big problem we're still student remember? And oh hi Jirou are you here to watch that band?" Kaminari talked so fast, Jirou almost can't catch half of it.

"Okay, first of all, are we even allowed to go inside here?" Jirou opens her mouth.

"Of course, look!" Kaminari pointed to his waiter uniform.

Jirou look at it for a long time, before she lift her head, walks closer to him with her jacks pointing to him.

Kaminari immediately take a step back.

"Are you taking a side job?!"

"W- well, Sero is too!"

"Do you know that we're not supposed to?!"

"I knoww, but I really need moneyy!" Kaminari whined.

Just before Jirou attacks, they hear the crowd cheering and the vocalist's voice, and then the slow music plays again.

"Seriously?! How long is this gonna last?!" Jirou bits her lip upsetly.

"They usually want to dance more, this thing is really popular, y'know? The costumers are usually a teenage couple too!" Kaminari sighed, relieved that he's not gonna die today.

Jirou pouts, and Kaminari have to admit that she looks cute. "Are you alone?" He asks.

"Well, I'm supposed to go with Yaomomo, but-" Jirou stopped talking, she looks at Kaminari.

Kaminari smiled, and offered a hand. "Wanna dance with me?"

Jirou is surprised. She stuttered, until she finally said, "I can't dance!"

"It's not too late to learn." Kaminari answered. He looks at Jirou. "Well?"

Jirou don't know what moves her hand to hold his hand. The next thing she new, Kaminari pulled her and they're dancing to the music from the next room in a storage.

They danced slowly, in a dusty storage, awkward but can't deny that they're enjoying it.

The music is slow, but Jirou's heart is beating like crazy. She curses her heart, and hoping Kaminari couldn't hear it.

While Kaminari couldn't look Jirou in the eyes. He stared down, blushing. He feels so dumb, what, on earth, did he think when he ask Jirou to dance? But he likes it. Her small hand on his, her scent...

Soon the music ended. They immediately let go of each other's hand. Deep down, they wishes the music would last longer.

"I- I should go back to the dorm." Jirou said. She walks to the door, and reaching for the door knob. But Kaminari's voice holds her.

"Will you come here again?" Kaminari immediately speak again, "I- I mean on my shift..." Kaminari immediately regret it. He curses his brain for saying such a dumb thing. Maybe the braincells were not on his side today.

Jirou were silent. Then, she opens her mouth, "Okay."

Then she left Kaminari alone in the storage.

Kaminari stared at the door, then his hand. It's still warm. A big smile appeared on his face. He jumps excitedly while shouting "yes!"

Jirou smiled a little. She left the café, thinking tomorrow would be a different but beautiful day.

(Heyy! I like BNHA too! I always ship them since the USJ attack, I think they're cute. Anyway, I'm sorry if there's a typos or mistakes!)