Chapter 14

Xiao Zhan was determined to confess. He knows that if Wang Yibo doesn't love him anymore, it would hurt like a fucking bitch- But that's not gonna stop him from telling his feelings. Wang Yibo waited for more than 16 years for him and it was time to give him his reply. No more stalling.

The PA diligently worked around the office and he felt extremely giddy. He didn't feel that awkward with Yibo anymore since there was no point in doing so, he tried his best to calm his racing heart and didn't let it distract him from work.

Even though Ms. Qi and the CEO kept talking, Xiao Zhan still stayed at the side minding his own business. It was just too rude to interfere with their conversation. Besides, he doesn't own Yibo.

After the two opposite genders stopped talking, Xiao Zhan approached Yibo with a smile, "Sir, you have another appointment at 2:00 PM. Mister Ji Li from the business in Shanghai is coming," he said as he holds his clipboard.

"Is that so, please contact Mr. Ji Li to finalize the papers," Wang Yibo said inpassively as he fixed his tie. "Yes, sir," he said politely as he gave the CEO a short bow. He went back to the meeting table and started to write down some things and additional notes for the incoming meeting.

"Ah, Mr. Xiao, right?" The familiar voice of a woman rang his ears as he looked up to see Ms. Emily Qi. "Yes, good morning, ma'am," he smiled at her and stood up to shake hands.

"I wanted to ask you something," she said with a slight smile and sat down beside him. "Did you cancel all of Mr. Wang's schedule this coming Friday?" The PA was stunned to hear her words and couldn't help but slightly let his mouth agape. "Oh, y-yes. I did, why is Ms. Qi asking about it?"

"That's a secret," she said with a wink and continued, "I want you to be there, okay?"

"What?" He asked in confusion. Isn't it going to be a dinner for two? Xiao Zhan's not a butler or a bodyguard to accompany the CEO ah! Besides, he was going to do something before Yibo goes to the restaurant.

"Aiya, you're so adorable. Just be there. It's very important," before Xiao Zhan could say anything, she stood up and went back to Wang Yibo to continue talking to him. What's with her? Does she want to rub it in my face that she's on a date with Yibo?

Xiao Zhan heaved a short sigh as he fixed his things and neatly clipping them on his board. The PA thought he should ask Yu Bin about it.

When he arrived at his own office, he dialed Yu Bin call and it was answered immediately. "Mr. Zhan?"

"Yu Bin," he called out as he sighed for the second time that morning. "Remember that girl I talked about?"

"Yeah? Did she do something bad to you?"

"Well, it's not bad- I don't know what she's planning but she told me to go to the dinner were she and Yibo will be at tomorrow."

"That's weird. Is Mr. Wang aware of this matter?"

"Probably not, if he did, he should've told me..." He trailed of as he paced around his office.  "I have an additional idea for your plan!"

Xiao Zhan already had a bad feeling, a sense of forboding. "What is it this time? I've had enough with your ridiculous ideas, Bin."

Yu Bin laughed and said, "Trust me, this will turn out for the better."

"My pride is at stake here!"

"So is your love life," Yu Bin reasoned and Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes. "Fine then!"

He ended the call after listening to Yu Bin and he slapped his face sightly, "You can do this."