I smiled looking at them.

"King I don't want you around my baby if you can't leave the streets alone."

"How did you get pregnant? I pulled out."

"I guess somebody never heard of pre-cum." "We used a condom matter of fact." "When we had sex in the shower King. We didn't have any protection."

"Damn now I got a baby girl."

He held her like he didn't want to let go.

"Can I take y'all out?" "Nah we good." I said. "Eat eat." Taviona said.

"Looks like she hungry."

"Okay you can but the moment you piss me off we gone." "Come on." He said. We walked to my car. "Can I strap her in?"

"She doesn't have a car seat?"

"Why not?"

"Cause she doesn't." He opened my car door to put her in. "What's all this shit Bell?"

"Our stuff." "Why?"

"I'm in the middle of moving."

"To where?" "I'll let you know the address when we get settled." He nodded and buckled her in. "Where we going?" "Red Lobster." "Okay."

I got in and waited on him to pull off so I could trail him. Lord my day just getting started.
______\_
We was sitting there eating and him and Taviona was really bonding. I took some photos of them. "What's her nicknames?" He asked.

"Missy calls her mini me and I call her stank or Tay."

He nodded. "Wanna stay the night with me?" He asked her. "Yes."

"No." I said. "Why not?"

"Ion trust you with my baby just yet King."

"Our baby and you have known me since you was 13 Bella." "I don't care King I said no." "Whatever bruh you win like always." I rolled my eyes.

"Where the waiter? I'm ready to go." I said.

I got up and grabbed my baby.

"Bell chill. Please sit back down." "King I have to go." "Let me at least pay the bill first."

I sighed. "Okay King."

We sat down.

"Thank you." He said. I just looked at him. "Can I get the check?" She nodded and walked off. "What did I do Bella?"

I sighed and looked down.

"You hurt me king."

"You was gone Bella what did you want me to do for 3 years bruh?"

"Love me enough to wait for me King. I fucking waited. I was lost and on the streets pregnant. I was stealing for your daughter something to eat.

I slept on park benches while pregnant.

They cut off all my funds. I was almost kicked out of school and I'm only getting by off my little ass job.

No help from the government.

Before you bring up it's because I hid my baby from you that I struggled you wrong. The job you do I don't even want her around you.

I see shit where people kidnap kids and kill them for pay back I'm not dealing with it.

Just go back to Cali and pretend we don't fucking exist okay? I won't hold it against you and Taviona has met you so I mean I'll make sure she know who her daddy is."