"Hold on okay?"

"Mhm." I pushed her softly.

"Mommy?" "Hm?" "You sad?" "No baby. Mommy's okay. I love you baby."

"I wuv you." She said.

She hopped out the swing. "Be careful stank."

She laughed and ran to the slides. I sat on the bench beside it. "Bella?" I looked up at King.

"What?" "You ready to talk?"

"No." "Why not?" "I don't want to King."

"Well I do so you gone have to listen." "2 minutes." I said not taking my eye off my baby.

"First why you at the park?"

"To clear my head King." "Did you take the plan B?" "No I haven't went to get it yet." "Can you at least think about keeping it?"

"No I'm not gone do that to myself or this baby if I am pregnant."

He sighed.

"Here." He handed me a plan B.

"I bought it cause I figured you was gone say that." "Thanks." I put it in my purse. "Why you just ain't tell me you knew?"

"About?" "Me and the female when you left."

"I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt." "You can't be mad at me for that."

"Mommy." Taviona ran over.

Damn. I sighed.

I figured he actually didn't know and now I gotta tell him. "Yes baby?" He stared at me with so much anger. "Flowers." She gave em to me.

"Thanks baby." I kissed her head.

She ran back off. "Mommy?" He asked me. "You lied to me." "About what Tavion?"

"You fucked somebody else."

"You really are dumb King." "Then what you do adopt?" "She's yours King."

"What?" "That's why I got put out because they found out I was pregnant King. She's your daughter."

He just got quiet.

"How old is she?" He finally asked.

"She'll be 3 in April." He started counting. "Sounds bout right. I got a kid and you didn't tell me."

"I didn't want her around you.

I don't know when you are going to die and I don't need that pain especially not dealing with hers too." "That's yo excuse for everything huh?"

"It's not an excuse it's true King. You can die any day and what the fuck we gone do Huh?"

I wiped my tears that escaped.

"Can I talk to her?"

"Taviona!" I called her name. He smiled. "Taviona." He said. "Why what's wrong with my baby name?" "You named her after me."

"I know." "What's her full name?"

"Taviona Isabella Jordan."

She ran over. "Yes mommy?" "I want you to meet somebody." I sat her on my lap.

"This is your daddy."

"Daddy?" She looked at me.

I nodded. "Yes your daddy." He reached for her and she instantly smiled. She sat on his lap. "Hey Taviona." "Hey daddy."

"You look just like yo mama." She smiled showing her dimples.