Chapter 3

Okay so I know the first two chapters were really short and I'm so sorry for that but I am going to try to make this one longer. Hope you are enjoying it so far!
------------------------------------
Erwin's P.O.V

Erwin looked over at levi a bit worried by how pale the shorter man was. Then he noticed that Levi seemed to be gaurding his chest. 'Oh no I swear if you have any broken ribs then I will find whoever did this and hurt them so bad they won't be able to stand for weeks' he thought feeling anger beging to rise inside him. He walked over to Levi and knelt down in front of the couch. He very slowly moved Levi's hands away from his chest watching his face closely to make sure he didn't end up waking him up. Once Erwin had Levi's hands out of the way he lifted his shirt enough to see a dark purple bruise on his chest. He covered his mouth to stifle a soft gasp, he quickly covered his chest again and stood up. 'What happened to him? Who did this?' He thought the anger contuined to rise as he walked away to go put some water on for tea, since he knew how much his lover adored tea. He suddenly heard a loud gasp from the living room and ran in to see Levi sitting up on the couch his usually emotionless eyes full of fear, he ran to his side "babe are you okay? " Levi looked up at Erwin and suddenly wrapped his arms around him "thank god it was just a dream." Erwim could hear the shakiness in his voice and he wrapped his arms around Levi slowly.

------------------------------------------
Okay so I know these first few chapters have been really short but I have been really trying to think of something better to write about. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed it and I'll try to update soon.