Chapter 5

We get to the cars and jump in, not taking time to buckle. Louis is driving, Liam next to him, Lucy in the back with Zayn. In the other car Harry is driving, me sitting in the passenger seat, Niall in the back. We pull out first, them following right behind. We take a back road, hoping to lose the crazed fans in the midst. 

"Buckle up," Harry orders me in his husky voice.  

I listen to him and buckle up.  

"Niall you should as well.." He says. 

"Eh I'm fine las," he says. 

"Niall, buckle up. I am driving rather fast and don't want you to get hurt!" He snaps. 

"Fine, calm your tits down Har." Niall says, causing me to chuckle a bit. 

Harry grabs my hand, and I look at him and smile. Out of the corner of my eye I see Niall turn around. I watch him, and he turns back around and sighs, dropping his head. 

"You want Lucy?" I guess. 

"What? N-.. No." He stumbles, looking at me surprised. 

"Don't lie. You want Lucy in here cuddling with you." I say. 

"Eh yeah.. Is it that obvious?" 

"It's as easy to see as a sore thumb." I say with a chuckle. "You really like her.. Don't you?" 

"Yeah but don't tell her, that'd embarrass me!" 

"Just ask her on a date, just the two of you. And maybe Paul if needed." 

"You think I should?" He says, suddenly perking up. 

"Yeah, you both like each other!" I say, laughing at his face flushing red. 

"Hey, Nicole, could you buckle me up? I have a hand on the wheel, and a hand on your hand. I have no hands left," Harry says with a shrug. 

This also makes me laugh. "Sure," I say, reaching over and grabbing his seatbelt. 

"You give good hugs!" He says. 

"Wha- oh. You child!" I say, slapping his chest lightly then clicking his seatbelt in, going back into my seat. 

"I'm cold," Harry says. 

"It's eighty degrees outside right now, you're fine!" I say with a chuckle.  

"I'm still cold..." He says. 

I lean over and wrap my arms around him, resting my head on his shoulder. 

"Gah you two, pull over!" Niall blurts out. 

Harry listens and pulls over, and Lucy comes running up and jumping in the car. 

"I got your text," she says as we start driving again. 

"Did you two swap numbers at Sweet Frogs?" I ask. 

"Yep!" Niall says popping the 'p'. 

Lucy lays down and rests her head on Niall's lap, closing her eyes. "I am tired!" She says yawning. 

"Me as well, LuLu," I say, starting to drift to sleep. 

"Goodnight my princess," Niall says to Lucy, kissing her head. 

I smile. What a cute (soon to be) couple.