"Execute Order 66"...Well, The Sith Executed Order 66 Alright. Maybe Too Well.

Start from the beginning

"He has too much control of the Senate and the Courts. He is too dangerous to be left alive," Mace countered, his eyes never leaving Palpatine. 

Palpatine moaned again. "I'm too weak. Don't kill me. Please."

"It is not the Jedi way..." Obi-Wan trailed off as Mace raised his laser sword to kill Palpatine.

"He must live..." Anakin added, doing a very convincing job of sounding uncertain.

"Please don't, please don't..." Palpatine groaned, a look of fear on his face that surprised Obi-Wan. 

"We need him..." Obi-Wan picked up.

"Please don't..." Palpatine groaned again.

"NO!" Obi-Wan and Anakin shouted at the same time. Obi-Wan activated his lightsaber and, just before Mace delivered the killing strike, he cut off the Jedi's hand holding the lightsaber.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!" Mace screamed in agony. Palpatine, all pretense of weakness gone, siezed his chance.

"Power! Unlimited power!" Palpatine shrieked, sending another torrent of blue and purple Force lightning at the wounded Jedi Master. Mace, unable to defend himself, screamed again as the sheer force of so much raw power hit him and threw him out the broken window to his death twenty stories below.

"How efficient," Palpatine remarked, struggling to his feet.

"What do we do now, Master?" Obi-Wan asked, deactivating the red blade that had made Mace's eyes go wide and clipping it securely back to his belt. 

"I will tell the clones to execute Order 66," Palpatine drawled. "You must wipe out whatever Jedi are still here at the Temple, then go to the Mustafar system and wipe out the rest of the Separatist leadership. I will meet you on Mustafar."

"Very good, Master," Anakin said.

"You have done well, my apprentices," Palpatine congratulated. "With the death of Dooku and Greivous, the Separatists have no more leadership. Contact your apprentice, Darth Snips, and have her rendezvous with you on Mustafar. You are true Sith Lords."

"Of course, Master," Obi-Wan and Anakin said at the same time. The pair bowed and left the room.

The minute they were out of Palpatine's earshot, Anakin muttered, "Can we please kill him?"

"We're going to, on Mustafar," Obi-Wan replied, his hand finding Anakin's. "There can only be two, remember."

"Then what about Ahsoka?" Anakin asked.

"I don't think she's really one of us anymore," Obi-Wan said darkly. "If it turns out that this suspicion is true, I'd have no problem killing her."

Anakin shrugged. "She is pregnant, though. Might we let her have the kid first?"

"Possibly. I really don't care for children," Obi-Wan muttered. "Least of all illigitimate ones. Ahsoka getting pregnant was a mistake."

"We could just murder the newborn kid, too," Anakin suggested. 

"Let's focus on murdering Palpatine first," Obi-Wan said. "Then we'll deal with Ahsoka."

Far behind them in his office, Palpatine, in his Darth Sidious robe and tunic, contacted Commander Cody on Utapau.

"Execute Order 66," was all he said. Cody nodded and the transmission cut short.

Obi-Wan and Anakin cut down any Jedi they met (including Togruta Master Shaak Ti) on the way through the Temple to the Council chamber, where the Jedi had hidden the younglings. 

"Master Skywalker, Master Kenobi, there are too many of them. What are we going to do?" asked one of the younglings.

Obi-Wan and Anakin exchaned a Sith-eyed look before igniting their lightsabers.

"This is what we're going to do," growled Anakin, and the two of them were off, spinning blurs of red and black. There weren't any younglings left by the time they were done.

"Mustafar. Now," Obi-Wan said, and the pair turned and ran to the Avenger. 

"Snips, Order 66 --" Anakin said via holocommunicator as Obi-Wan fired up the ship.

"I know, Skyguy, I know, the clones nearly killed me before I activated my red blades," Ahsoka said. "I'm already in my ship. Where are we going?"

"Mustafar," Anakin said. "Killing Viceroy Gunray and all the other Separatist leadership. And then killing Palpatine."

"He's --?"

"Yes. Meet us there."

Ahsoka nodded and cut the transmission. 

"Punch it," Anakin said, dropping into the seat beside Obi-Wan. 

Obi-Wan did, and the ship jumped to hyperspace. 

"I can't wait until Palpatine is dead and this is all over," Obi-Wan sighed.

"Me neither, love," Anakin replied, leaning over and giving him a quick kiss. "Me neither."

[Ahsoka POV]

"Maul. Maul. Come in," Ahsoka said frantically into her holocommunicator as the ship jumped to hyperspace. What if the clones got him?

"Ahsoka?" Maul's hologram showed up on the communicator.

"Thank the gods you're alive," Ahsoka said. "Listen, Vader and Avenger are on their way to Mustafar to murder the Separatist leaders and then Palpatine -- he's Darth Sidious. I'll help murder Palpatine, I'm far enough away that I'll miss it when they're killing the Separatists, but then I'm turning on the Sith. It's over anyway, I might as well tell them. I don't think they care about the kid, anyway."

"Alright --" Maul glanced around him, presumbaly checking for clones. "Alright, I'll be there. I've got to tell Padme first, I don't want her worrying and thinking I'm dead."

Despite the situation, Ahsoka couldn't help smiling. "When are you two finally going to admit how you feel about each other?"

"We know how we feel, we just...can't find the words," Maul groaned. "Every time I'm with her, it feels like...I don't even know, like..."

"Paradise?" Ahsoka suggested.

"Sure, we'll go with that," Maul said. "I just don't know how to tell her!"

"You could propose once we're out of this," suggested Ahsoka. "Just a thought."

"That'll go over well. Kriff, I've got to go, the clones will figure out sooner or later that I'm not on their side," Maul said.

"See you on Mustafar," Ahsoka said. Maul nodded and she shut the hologram off.

I hope he makes it, Ahsoka thought. I don't want to have to be the one to tell Padme the man she loves is dead.

I hope we all manage to make it out of this alive.

She might be a fool for thinking that, but at this point, hope was all she had.

-----------

ok i'm done with that onto mustafar for palpatine's murder yay :):):)

i love that i added the ahsoka thing with maul :) i do like writing both of them they're fun characters

ok so next chapter is palpatine's murder and the aftermath, then we get what goes on with the kids from maul's perspective i think that one will be kind of longish because i have some ideas *devilish grin* and then we'll get into the whole empire's reign of terror from obi-wan's perspective with random maul interludes every now and then 

i already know how this ends it will take a while

as always, thank you readers and PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE comment!!

luv you guys, thank you

~R.A. Starkiller