you wont stop me, zelda

Start from the beginning

"That's it!" She screamed, running back inside the academy and to his bedroom. She glared at the red cloak he was given and clenched her firsts inwards, throwing it on the ground. "That man is to be killed! He looks like the servant of someone evil or whatever! I mean, even his cloak is red, the same colour as blood!" Zelda stomped on it before exiting the room, running back outside. Unfortunately for her, she didn't see where abouts he landed, as all she knew he went down to the surface.

After another small rage, she called for her loftwing and began a search for Link, lowering herself down to the surface. She then saw a large hole in a spot in the clouds, flying above it and noticing it was surrounded by trees and green scenery. Her ears perked and she went down there, jumping off her loftwing and down into the unfamiliar green surface.

-

The sweltering heat of the Eldin Volcano was practically melting Link, but it barely bothered him. He wiped his forehead with the back of his wrist and kept trying to find Ghirahim, the man of fate.

All of a sudden, he forgot about his loving, yet slightly annoying companion, Fi.

"Master Link, it appears Zelda is trying to locate you from the Faron Region," Fi said floating just in front of her master. The Hylian crinkled his nose and sighed in annoyance.

"Alright.. thanks Fi," she went back into his sword, and he kept going forth. "At this rate, I'll never get over her properly! I'll just keep trying to forget her, then we'll see eachother and all of those unwanted feelings will return!" Link adjusted his brown gloves over his fingers and wiped his head again.

Fi then spoke to him through the sword, "Master, if this does not sound so weird, what if you stayed with Ghirahim for a while? You'd eventually be so used to his flamboyance and whatnot, Zelda would be news of the past." Link had previously had this thought, but had never developed on it due to the rules of Skyloft.

"I have had this thought before but.. I don't know how long I could go without someone like Zelda finding me," Link said, his eyes scanning the area, trying to spot a gorgeously featured man dressed in white nearby.

Fi didn't say another word, so Link just continued looking without speaking. It was getting hotter as he went further up as it was closer to the actual volcano, a bunch of red bokoblins throwing rocks down at Link to knock him over. Though, this was no match for the knight training Hylian. Simply sprinting past the rocks and killing the enemies with ease, his tracks kept going.

-

Zelda had no luck finding Link obviously, but she figured he probably camouflaged because his tunic was green along with the bright scenery. She made her way through, even finding the dead leaf decorated, branch covered Forest Temple attempting to keep its shine and be the viewer of the Faron.

"At this rate I'll never find Link! He must be in here," she muttered to herself, approaching the Forest Temple. However, there was another sign, and it read Skyview Temple, although it didn't change Zelda's mind. Without a second decision, she entered the temple. Bad dangers lied within the temple, and she was entering it unarmed like it didn't look creepy already from the outside.

When she went in, a strange breeze blew across her, messing up her hair. The walls were becoming no longer visible as there was branches, cobwebs and leaves hiding it all. There was large, blue mushrooms in all places of the temple, and they weren't just any ordinary ones either. Though, none of this creepy atmosphere hit Zelda, and she still wanted to explore the place.

-

Link reached the top, sweating profusely and out of breath. Once he caught his breath and wiped his forehead a few more times with his gloved hands, he looked up and saw the Earth Temple in front of his eyes. Well, really, he saw a large sword on the ground. He was confused and approached the sword, contemplating if he should pick it up or not. Eventually though, after decisions being made in his mind, he reached down and picked up the sword, the weight of the sword being a little too much for him.

"Ah!" The.. sword said...? Link kept hold of it but the sword ordered him to put him back down quickly before something strange happens to him. The Hylian complied, placing it down gently before it transformed into.. Ghirahim?!

"M-my o-oh u-um, Ghirahim! I'm sorry I-I didn't know it was you!" Link covered his face in embarrassment and Ghirahim chuckled, wiping his arms from excess dust.

"Do not worry much, Skychild. You were merely oblivious to where you touched me," Ghirahim stated. Link laughed, only to realise seconds later what he meant exactly.

"W-wait, what?!" Link pictured the sword, his hands groping at the handle. And then, it made that noise, and now he's been told that he..

"Worry not, you had no clue," he added.

"I-I'm sorry I d-didn't mean to-"

"No, no, don't worry. It's not like it was uncomfortable either." He turned away from Link, looking at the small bokoblin huts near the entrance to the temple. Whilst he was gazing at them, Link was blushing madly.

Did I really just touch him.. there..? And he..

"Enjoyed it?!" Ghirahim turned to face the blushing Hylian once more, a smirk tugging at his white lips.

He stepped closer, his gloved hand extending outwards and holding onto the bottom of Link's chin, pulling his head upwards gently. "You're very delicate, Link. Both you and your touch. That is why I didn't find it uncomfortable." Letting go slowly, he faced the huts again, trying to count how many crazy bokoblins there were camping out next to the Earth Temple. As for Link, he touched his chin where Ghirahim's hand just was, still blushing and hot from both the heat of the volcano and all of this nervousness.

-

Now, Zelda on the other hand, was going to enter further into the temple, but her senses told her that Link was not in there, so she ventured her way back out, the humidity making her sweat and sticky.

"I'm gonna find him!" She cried out, angered and upset. She knew Link would be clueless sometimes and just do whatever, but never something stupid like this. "I know he's with that person! I can sense it!" She ran out of the temple buried within the Faron Woods, making her way back up to the sky.

There, she called for her navy bird, and it brought her back to Skyloft where she wandered around for a bit, thinking of her plan.

I could always just wait for him to return with that man..

She looked up into the distance, noticing a red beam, similar to the green beam from Faron region. Her mind sparked,and she knew where she was headed next. Although, she didn't set off right away; more preparations first, then she'd be into the hot Eldin region, searching for Link properly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry i took like a billion years to write this ive been playing video games and ive gone back to school so like yeh im really sorry :((

but i hope yall enjoyed :)

#motherfuckingtruckers
#truckersquad
#mft