SEDUCTION

Warning! This contains mature content, if you are uncomfortable with such subject matter i deeply apologize. If you choose not to read this part, i hope to see you in the next chapter.

I have never written anything sexual before so don't expect too much. I refrained from going into too much details and left the rest to your imagination.

Hopefully you enjoy the chapter so lets get on with it shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xi Gu stood before the floor length mirror and scanned his appearance again.

It had been a month since he started school, classes were going well, his scores from their first exam by-passed what Hao Ting had scored in his first year and they were yet again the academic couple getting the highest scores ever since the inception of the Physics Department.

However, not everything was going on well.

Wearing Hao Ting's t-shirt had become a habit that hadn't changed from the early days of their relationship. It always made him feel like he was constantly in his embrace, extra warm and protected.

However, at this moment he felt a little sad, a bit more disappointed than he thought he could. It was only one component of their relationship but he still felt like there was this heavy rock holding him down.

They only cuddled, held hands and just simple kisses, they didn't even make out!

Xi Gu was frustrated and a little insecure.

Hao Ting had never been particular about looks but now as he readjusted the oversized t-shirt once again he had his doubts and he felt a knot in his stomach that just couldn't go away.

He was never good looking, well not by most people standards, his face was average, his body the furthest thing from all those magazine articles. Worst still, he had been cutting his hair for years and it wasn't the most flattering hairstyle.

Back when they started dating he had heard some harsh comments but Hao Ting had brushed all that aside assuring him that he was sexily slim and cute among other sweet nothings.

It had been enough back then. He was happy as long as Hao Ting liked him the way he was. However, with the passage of time and his boyfriend looking like he had just been plucked from one of those billboard advertisements, he couldn't help wondering if maybe this could be the deal breaker.

Looking handsome as ever, Hao Ting was leaning on the headboard waiting.

Xi Gu walked over to his side of the bed and sat down. Unable to hold it in any longer he mumbled under his breath loud enough for Hao Ting to hear, "You don't want me anymore."

Hao Ting reacted immediately, "Want You!"

He looked up at Hao Ting and continued, "Before, you always wanted...."

Hao Ting replied, "I was impulsive before."

Xi Gu pouted some more and it took some immense self-control for Hao Ting to not jump him there and then.

Hao Ting continued, "That time my parents could have really separated us, then later I almost scared you away... and you could get hurt Dr Jiang"

Xi Gu cut him off, "Dr Jiang cleared me to have sex months ago but you...."

Hao Ting was torn between laying his boyfriend down and expressing how much he wanted him and having to be cautious but he didn't have time to reorganize his thoughts before Xi Gu was in his lap straddling him.

Xi Gu looked into his eyes and spoke with conviction, "You could never hurt me."

He placed his palm over Hao Ting's heart and traced over it, "I am here."