There is not everyone in her life, for whom she cares on.

She does faced a lot of hurdles as a young child, and she still does that. But, the same hurdles made her strong, strong enough to fight for herself, even if it meant to fight with herself.

She went inside the room, as the thoughts slowly faded away as the morning prayers can be heard from nearby temple.

She checked all of her bags which are packed to check whether there are anything that is to be packed and found none.

She sighed a puff, as one of her work is done.

She went out taking her clothes to take a bath and looked at some children who are bathing under the tap.

"Didi," she heard them call her, and looked at them smiling.

" Good morning!" said the children who are getting bath by themselves to get ready for school.

" Good morning!" came a reply from her side as she smiled at them, still her mouth is closed and curved up.

The digital device of her's is finally useful for the charge she put it on for four good hours.

She went to take a bath, and some children were done with their bath.

Raizada Mansion

It's morning, sun rays are peeking at his room to wake him up, but the man is too deep in dreaming, sleeping on his bed selling his horses, under the thick blanket of his, slightly opening his mouth.

A perfect little infant can be pictured out from his posture.

His Room is very helpful for him to not to hear anything related to prayer. He is too deep in sleep that he didn't hear when someone entered his room.

That someone went near him, and placed the phone beside him, and after some seconds, he woke up with a jolt.

Anarkali disco chali
Chali re chali disco chali

He rejected the call, while that someone is laughing hiding from him, as she clutched her stomach with one hand, while other held her mouth from making sound.

He looked at the culprit, and she stopped laughing.

She made an innocent face, his gaze on her is too deep.

She gulped down the lump that formed out of fear.

In the next moment, she had to run away, saving herself from the devil as she started screaming while running, and he started chasing behind her, in his shorts and t - shirt.

A woman was disturbed because of their screams, her morning prayer is getting disturbed as usually.

"They will not change at all, " as she muttered under her breath , the two devils came in front of the woman to complain about each other, and she as usually stared listening to their nonsense.

" Arnav, you are a grown up man, don't you have any shame to come in front of us like this?" Ratna asked him as she looked at his Short and t - shirt.

"Come on, Mom? You always say the same, and by the way, aren't you the one who bathed me in my childhood? " he asked biting his tongue, and a slap landed on his head.

" Oh, what will you do when our paying guest will come? She is coming today, " the someone who disturbed his sleep asked him.

" Oh, don't worry! She will fall flat on her front when she will look at this handsome hunk," he said pointing at himself, a smirk is visible on his face.

Poor man!
Don't know what is going to come in his way!

___________

She is ready , ready to leave this home which held a lot of memories, with Maria, her friends, and her family.

As soon as the thought came in her mind, she felt her breath and blood stagnant, she couldn't breath, but she have to.

" Khushi, you are going to live alone from now on, that doesn't mean you held no relation with this house anymore. You do, and whenever you feel alone, come here to me," Maria said, and looked at her child, and then tears made her way down when she looked at her child.

She don't want to send any child whom she nurtured up, but she have to, because it's neither a organization nor a orphanage, it's her house which consists of three floors, and just 15 rooms, whenever they get a new child here, they couldn't get enough space to provide a cocoon for everyone, that's the reason behind her and some people of same age as her sleeping on the terrace in a winter season,that's why the majors will hold up their hands, and get outside to live on their own, still not forgetting about their Maria and the relationship between them.

" Don't worry my child, Jesus will be always beside you at every step you take because you are his favorite devotee, aren't you? " asked Maria and looked up at her eyes, holding her chin.

Khushi nodded her head, smiling at her Maria, as tears made its way down her cheek, finally.

Khushi went to warden room, took her bags and came outside.

A New Journey is awaiting her.
A New set of people are awaiting her.

The new phase of her life will challenge her, lose or win, it's in her hands or in the hands of destiny, someone have to wait.

" Go Khushi, new life is awaiting you, " Maria told as the time for initiating her new journey started picking up its pace.

" I Love you," a voice can be heard as a reply from Khushi's side, as her lips curved up, and her hands made some movements to indicate the same.

Haaye Allaah, Give me enough strength to fight challenges.

Khushi Ahmed Khan is ready to challenge the hurdles that come her way, as enough strength started flowing through her veins.

To be continued...

Hola friends,

I'm updating this story as a fan fictional one because of your requests, thank you for showering love upon this book.

*I've updated it here on wattpad because it's first chapter, and some readers don't have inkitt.

But still, I'm going to update this book on inkitt as usually I do for my other books.

But some of the chapters may be exclusive on inkitt.

So, follow my personal inkitt link, as usually from the next time.

'A NIGHT FULL OF LIGHT ' an eBook which is available on Amazon Kindle will be free upto 5 jan 11:59 PM PST, I'm reminding you again because after that the book Costs 1.99 $ .