She was nervous.
Kareena:call now itself Ragini.see there isn't any patient today.you cannot talk in home but now you can..
Kareena herself dials the number and gives to Ragini.

On the other side.

A mobile at a dark place was ringing.
And few of the peoples were beating a man.

While a guy was standing there in a hooded jacket:this isn't enough.i couldn't his shouts clearly.
They hit the man with more of their powers he shouts so loud.only his shouts were echoing there.

After fraction of minutes.guy:stop.put him on such place that he cannot find a way.
While they looks at him.
Guy:Sanskar Maheshwari ke saath gaddari karne ka anjaam tho mauth se bhi bhattar hai yeh samajna sabke liye wajib hai.

(The result of the traitors from Sanskar Maheshwari is worst than the death.everyone must know this)

And he is revealed to be Sanskar.and he was about to leave from there.
When the wounded man cries:sorry King..
He muttered it hardly.
While sanskar just signs his men to take him.

He picks up the mobile which was placed on the table and it notifies him of 3 missed calls from an unknown number.

While here Ragini:may be he is busy helping people.you know him right he would be doing some good services for sure.
Kareena nods:okay try again after half an hour.

While here Sanskar goes to his mansion where the cooks kept his lunch ready.
He sits on the large dining table which had a seatings of 20 peoples.

His phone Rings again.and he doesn't pick the call even this time.
Once after he finish with the lunch he stood and moves to wash.
Again he gets the call.

He puts up his phone in speaker.
From the other side:the conflict diamonds is been discovered king.
Sanskar:okay..

And again his phone rings and he again places it on speaker.
And he washes his hands
Caller:hello!

It was the female voice.he who was about to wash his face stops very first time a female called him.

It was Ragini on the other side.she signs kareena of what she should speak.
Kareena face-palms.
Ragini takes a deep breath and closes her eyes for a fraction of second:aap sunn rahe ho na?

While Sanskar gets confused and a servant gives him a towel by which he wipes his hands and he picks his phone.
Sanskar being confused:yes!
Her heart just fluttered and her throat went dry.she wanted to tell him many things but seems it's less to be explained.besides that she was lacking with the proper words!

Ragini:umm...i..i know you don't know me and you might think that i am wasting your precious time but i want to tell you this please ..
His lips just turned into a cross smile.as the way spoke made him smile.

Ragini:i know you are too busy in your life...with much difficulties i am saying...umm i.. I don't know how but I Am In Love With You.
Sanskar looks shocked at his mobile but still there was smile..better say a shocked smile on his lips.
She disconnects the call.

Ragini face-palms:hey bhagwan..i am making myself as a joker.what will he think of me?
Kareena:yeah right.why don't you actually say him.i mean you don't say your name say about what you feel for him.because if he say no then you should not feel embarrassment.
Ragini confused:kya karoon!
Kareena:just think that this is the last moment you can express your feelings.

While here Sanskar looks at her number.
When one of his men cum his friend,Raj comes there.
Sanskar:i want some details..
Raj:some details?oh..yeah the diamonds...
Sanskar:not diamobds but this number.i want the full details of this person in half an hour!
Raj being worried:someone again tried to harm you?
Sanskar smiles:no.. it's not about that.first get me the details.
Raj:okay..fine yaar but i thought today your mood won't be good since Sanjay thing happened but you seem different.
Sanskar strictly: first go and do your work.
Raj:yes boss..but give me the number.
Sanskar:i would send you the text!

A's Glitterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें