The rape...

Warning!! Is chapter is followed with 18+ and rape and inappropriate language if you don't like these things please don't take a rise 😔

Ciel's POV

"HEY get off of me!!" I told the butler to stop but tried to take of my pants off,I try to kick him off but he didn't move he took off my pants well I was not done with them so,The Butler was trying to take his off I known that I was getting raped ,i tried to scream sebastain's name but he covered my mouth,he puts he hard member in me. I cried and tried to push him away " Seb-"Call me Claude"the Butler said as he was thrusting hardly.I tried to not to moan but I just fell out my mouth  "ah-ahh~ You j-jer ahh~ seb-seba" I couldn't say his name then I heard someone at the door it was the boy, The blonde boy just watch in pleasure then walked over and put tape on my mouth and quickly walked out of the room.

Sebastian POV
I was going to wake up my young master I just wanted him to rest a little because he felt uncomfortable yesterday,I walking down the halls to see Alois stop me "The boy is woke and he told me to tell you to make breakfast" The boy said quickly and turning me around.I was little confused but I did,I just felt something is not right about the boy and my master but the weird thing about it the boy's Butler isn't working around the house,after I was done cooking then I walk passed my lords room but I thought I heard a moan or a help or something, I was curious about my master now I started to look for my master then I seen alois talking to himself.

Alois POV
Wow I never known that my Butler was in love with the man's young boy I was thinking if the Butler will mind if my Butler did thing to the young earl,I blushed a little I liked to see him do it to him to see him cry and call for someone but can get it I stated to feel on myself thinking about then fucking makes me want to fuck to I stated to laugh.then I heard someone at the door..
Sebastian POV
MY MASTER IS WHAT I yelled as I heard everything that the boy said about that weird
Butler
Ciel's POV
I scream in pain as he thrusting it back in me I can feel my hole body feeling numb now.I wanted Sebastian to help me but the Butler has my hands and the tape on my mouth I was a mess and I was sobbing then I heard Sebastian "MY MASTER IS WHAT" I just wanted to let him hear me so he can stop but it was to late the cames in me like 5 times and pushed it back in me I can feel all my pain I had come back a little more pushes then he stopped leaving me in here and he leaves then Sebastian comes in a surprise

Sebastian POV
I couldn't believe my master was raped by this boy butler it was tape on his mouth and had but marks on his body and even his neck he looked so numb and weak I scream my master name "MY LORD" when I flipped the covers he was cumed like a 5 to 6 times my heart just stop betting my life just stop I packed all my stuff even my young lords and I put him some clothes on and took him and ran away to our mansion I was worried if he gets sick or worse the bad ways.back home I told everyone to hurry and take him to his room I was so worried that my master will be a sick or something I thought it was my fault that I didn't save him after that I went to see  my lord I had his tea to.

Ciel's POV
My ass was so in pain i got my pill and tea from Sebastian he looked worry about what happens some hours ago I look at Sebastian and felt bad I hugged him and he hug back tighter then before.the next to weeks I felt a lot better I'm walking greatly but we had to go back as the phantomhive order's we had to do what's the lady asked

Sebastian POV
I heard that we had to go back I was a little mad and worried that it'll happens again so I just knocked after i heard it was ok to come in I walk in...TO BE CONTINUED!!!