After 2 years......

Seulgi's POV

"Seul, are you nervous?", Irene hold my hand while saying that.

"I can't help Baechu. I mean I did quite a lot of movies already but this one is so different and given all the things that has happened."

"Don't worry Seul, the premiere night will be great." Then she squeezed my hand and smiled. Oh my, her smile makes my body calm down.

"I hope so Baechu."

"It will. Trust me."

(Premiere night)

---------------- Movie scene ------------------------------------------

(Again this scene was taken from my other story , please read if you haven't and if you're interested)

"Yah, I'm still upset with what you said.", Irene said

"Alright, I'm sorry my love." Seulgi replied

"Is it bad to be protective to the ones you love?"

"No, it's not. I'm sorry Baechu. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to upset you. You know I love you right? That's why I fought so hard to keep my promise to you."

"I know and I'm always grateful for that. I'm so happy that you fought for your life, and that I became Mrs. Khan and now we have our beautiful daughter. ( Both looking at their daughter as she walks towards their direction)

"Mom, I'm so sorry for what I've said. I love you.. You and Mama." Then she hugged Irene.

"It's okay Serene. I love you too." Irene smiled and hugged her daughter.

"So should we go to that place you wanna go?" Irene said.

"For real?" she jumped out of joy.

"Only if mama will be with us to protect the both us." They looked at Seulgi with their prettiest smiles.

"Let's go." Seulgi hold Serene's right hand while Irene holds her left.

And then everyone claps. Oh my my tears can't help from falling. To say that this movie is a masterpiece was underrated. LOL not because it's my movie but the story itself is so good. The characters went through a lot but in the end, they stayed together, had a family and the love wasn't changed at all. I hope that Irene and I will end up the same thing as our characters. I mean our relationship is pretty good but I just hope that we'll end up being together forever. 

I was surprised when I heard someone crying out loud. Oh my geez. And I'm even surprised when I realized that it's Joy who is crying.

"What the heck Joy? Can you calm down? You're making a scene here."

"I can't Seulgi.. The story of the movie got me real hard."

"Hah! I told you. Wait----wait I remembered something..."

Flashback

"You're a hopeless case Kang. Well get yourself ready. We're going to meet with them again today. Look at your eyes. Geez crying so hard with that."

"Yah, if I see you ever cry when this movie is out, you'll have to pay me $1000"

"Tch, as if I'll cry." she said.

"Tch, as if I'll cry. Look at you crying like a baby..Hahaha now you owe me $1000."

"What? No...." Then cried even more.

"What the hell Joy? Will you stop crying?" Wendy said annoyingly.

"I can't.. Now I owe this bear a $1000. This movie is so bad for me. Wendy ah, please help me pay Seulgi."

"Well, I'm your girlfriend..not your bank. And why would you have that deal in the first place?" Wendy complained.

"I'm sorry. That's your deal, it's your problem." She walked out then Joy immediately followed her while me and Irene laughed hysterically.

"I still can't believe that Wendy said "yes" to Joy."

"Yah Seul. That's so mean."

"I'm just joking Baechu. Joy is a really good person. She's actually in good hands."

"I agree. So are you still nervous?"

"After watching the movie, I'm not anymore. You know what I'm thinking when I was watching the TV."

She shaked her head.

"I'm thinking that hopefully our love story will end up like our characters in the movie. Get married, have a child and grew old together."

"Ayieee my bear is so sweet."

"I even thought that maybe we can really name our daughter Serene."

(o///o) Irene blushed. "Yah, still early for that."

I smiled at her and said. "I'm not saying now, but in time Baechu. But if you want we can make it possible now?"

She slapped my arm so hard. "Stupid bear."

After the premeire night, the sales of our movie went crazy. The support of our fans was phenominal and overwhelming. I just can't believe that it's really happening. Irene and I was just lying on the bed when we talked about it.

"Baechu, I still can't believe that our movie will be a massive hit."

"I know right. I feel the same way. But you know what makes me love this movie?"

"What?"

"It's because of this I have found the one... I found you. I love you so  much Seul."

"Such a smooth talker. I will be forever thankful to this movie. I'm so happy. You're just my dream before but holding and kissing you now.. I just wish that this would never end. I love you so much Baechu."

"Together forever?" Irene said. Making a pinky swear gesture.

"Huh?"

"Promise me that we will be together..no matter what Seul."

I smiled at her and do the pinky swear too. "I promise."

After 2 years.........

Breaking news: Irene Bae have officially confirmed today that she will no longer continue her showbiz career and that her two years relationship with Kang Seulgi have ended. Irene Bae didn't gave any detailed information about this while Seulgi Kang remained silent with this issue. With this, their fans were left brokenhearted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this story. I will publish the sequel soon if you guys are interested. Have a great day!