Lisa rolled her eyes, a bit annoyed, but a smile is still gracing her lips. "Chaeng..."

"I'm serious, Lisa. She gets all heart-eyes whenever she sees you, and yeah, you probably don't notice it, because you're the most oblivious person in the world—I mean, I was very much in love with you ever since we first met and I wasn't subtle about it either, but you didn't realize that. It took us years of friendship, occasional fighting, kissing, and months of not talking, to be where we are now. All because you didn't realize I was in love with you and not just playing with your heart." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, but smiled at the memories.

"Hey!" Lisa lifted her hands up in surrender, laughing. "In my defense, you should've said that you are in love with me, explicitly, babe. I'm not a mind reader."

"Whatever, Lisa, we're steering off the topic."

Lisa laughed because Chaeyoung was being very serious about the whole Dahyun debacle. "She's not in love with me, baby. I promise."

--

"I think Dahyun is in love with my girlfriend."

"What?"

Chaeyoung looked over to where her girlfriend stood, laughing about God knows what with the one person Chaeyoung disliked at the moment. "Look at that! God, she's trying to steal Lisa away from me."

"Yeah, you're crazy and you need to calm down." Jennie gave Chaeyoung a weird look and continued to play with her phone.

"I can't do this, Jen."

"Do what?" Jennie tore her eyes away from her phone and turned to Chaeyoung, waiting for her to elaborate further.

"I'm gonna confront Dahyun."

"About?"

Chaeyoung sighed and rolled her eyes, "Weren't you listening? I'll ask her if she's in love with my girlfriend or not, then we'll see from there."

Jennie narrowed her eyes at this, not sure if it would be a good plan. "Okay, say she is in love with Lisa. Then what will you do?" Jennie raised her eyebrows challengingly.

Chaeyoung, in turn, furrowed her eyebrows; it didn't actually occur to her that that would be a possibility. "I don't know... I mean, Lisa was so sure that Dahyun isn't in love with her, but..."

"Although that didn't answer my question, see?" Jennie gave Chaeyoung's shoulder a light shove. "Lisa don't think so; I don't think so. Give it up, Chae, it's just you and your jealousy."

Chaeyoung threw her hands up in the air, exasperated, "I am not jealous! Jen, Lisa is blind, she's so oblivious, of course she won't notice. And they're like best friends, so that possibility probably didn't cross her mind."

"Exactly. They're friends. Chaeyoung, just stay calm okay? There's nothing to worry about—"

Jennie didn't get to finish her sentence, as Chaeyoung heatedly interrupted her. "You have to see it from an outsider's point of view, Jen. Like I said, they're best friends, so obviously, Lisa wouldn't suspect anything. But, me, as an outsider, I see it. She's in love with her."

Jennie gave a confused look and laughed, "I seriously did not get a word you said."

Chaeyoung, ignoring Jennie's comments, stood up, determined to do something about the situation ASAP. "Jennie, you distract my girlfriend while I talk to Dahyun." Before Jennie got a chance to reply, Chaeyoung was already walking towards where Lisa and Dahyun stood. Jennie widened her eyes when she realized what was happening and tried to caught up with Chaeyoung before it was too late.