Chapter Twenty

It was only warm whenever they're near the fire, it was always cold everywhere, further and further into the north, they were just beyond the Wall. Not one person has been sighted, not even a living thing, or anything that moves. Just the wind, and the snow. They sleep with empty stomachs, Lyanna had recently dreamt of Visenya, she was the wolf, hunting for some food and it did quite seemed there was nothing around.

Lyanna was sitting next to Bran, Jojen and Meera sat next to each other, they all gathered around the fire they made and Hodor was Hodoring as usual. They all thought there was nothing around... until now, Lyanna heard it, she heard a crying, a wail... she thought it was some kind of animal squealing, but it became clear that it sounded like a baby crying. The others finally heard it too, Lyanna got on her feet, so did Meera and Jojen.

"Do you hear that?" Bran questioned, Summer and Visenya moved to Bran.

Lyanna moved to Meera as they glanced the dark woods, Meera was thinking the same thing as Lyanna did. "Is that the baby?" Meera questioned. The cry became loud, it sounded like it was coming.

"It's what I think" Lyanna said and she and Meera exchanged looks.

"It's coming" Jojen said.

Bran insisted to investigate, "I'm going out there"

"No," Lyanna retorted, "We need to stick together"

"I'm going" Bran said, he didn't need to listen to Lyanna anymore, but she let him go anyways only because he was going to warg into Summer's mind. Bran closed his eyes, when his eyes opened, they were white as snow and Bran was now inside Summer.

"Visenya, stay" Lyanna ordered.

They watched Summer running into darkness as the baby crying continued. Lyanna wished it wasn't a baby they're hearing, but she couldn't help but to believe that it is a baby. Lyanna wanted to go and see and help the baby. She had to wait for Bran first to see if it's safe to go.

Bran yelled out, he jumped, he panted, "Hodor," Hodor said, "Hodor"

Lyanna quickly went to him and asked "Bran, what happened?"

"It's Summer, he's hurt!" Bran said worriedly, "someone trapped him"

"Who?" Meera asked, she calmed Bran down.

"I didn't see," Bran replied, "but I saw Jon's wolf, Ghost"

He looked up at Lyanna, she felt an urge of wanting to investigate herself, Bran saw Ghost.

"Lyanna, they have Ghost" Bran said looking disbelieved.

She looked at the direction where Summer went, Ghost was locked up out there, Lyanna wanted to go, free Ghost, and Summer. Lyanna walked around the fire, she stopped and stared at the direction where Summer went. Before she could pick up her sword and Bran's bow and arrows. Jojen immediately got up and grabbed her arm.

"I know what you're thinking" he said, "Don't...it's too dangerous,"

"Ghost is locked up," She said, "Summer is trapped"

"You might get caught as well by the traps" He told her, "it's too dark, wait until dawn and Meera will help you"

Lyanna hated to admit that the green boy was right, he was always right, Bran also begged her to wait, and so, she did. Once dawn arrived, they all left together to investigate, Lyanna lead the way while Meera was behind the group and Visenya whimpered as if she knew about Summer and Ghost. Bran can't warg into Visenya's mind because she was Lyanna's. Jojen said so. Instead of finding Summer and Ghost, there were people nearby, they heard clinging and chattering. They found a place, like a house, it was filled with men and women. Women were looking all dirty, they seemed to be working like slaves.